Has anyone else seen this? Topic

Recruiting at 1AA in Yost. Tried to get in on a recruit that had 3 1A Sims the last cycle before signings started. When I went to check after the noon update he had signed with one of the 1A Sims. Never seen the Sims sign a guy that quickly when there were other Sims on the same guy.
5/2/2018 12:23 PM
The only time I've seen that was when two of the SIMs filled their scholarships and dropped off.
5/2/2018 1:03 PM
Been my experience that most recruits with all SIMs sign first signing cycle. I have seen recruits with only 1 SIM hang out, but for the most part they all seem to sign first thing. Also found it near impossible to get a recruit with 3 SIMs to turn @ least YELLOW on the first signing cycle.
5/2/2018 3:07 PM
I agree with jwz, from what I have seen most sims will sign immediately if not being considered by a human coach. The only time I have seen them not sign is when the recruit was considering a human coached team and he filled his schollies. I believe the sim will sign the recruit next cycle if a human coach does not put forth enough effort to be considered by the recruit. They might wait a cycle and then sign, I can't remember for sure.
If you are going to wait for the last minute to try and sign one, you had better bring the bank all up front, especially if he has D1A sims on him. I have found it usually takes a few rounds to get them to consider you because they will turn down visits and such at the beginning. If you are trying to pick one up for cheap, it isn't going to happen!!
5/2/2018 4:27 PM
Has anyone else seen this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.