Naismith Sign Ups Topic

I was advised to submit a ticket on this and did, but seeing if others are having the same issue. Is anyone able to sign up for Naismith?
5/3/2018 10:27 AM
I think the schedule for the world is still not what is actually listed, as it's currently in the final day of the 2nd recruiting session from what I can tell.

Its been messed up since everything was paused for a day, but the world is still functioning correctly. They just need to get the world schedule and all the notifications lined up with what is actually going on.
5/3/2018 10:39 AM
ahhhhhhh I was wondering. So then I didn't miss the new coach sign up right? Sorry not use to the HD schedule.
5/3/2018 11:01 AM
Posted by tampafla on 5/3/2018 11:01:00 AM (view original):
ahhhhhhh I was wondering. So then I didn't miss the new coach sign up right? Sorry not use to the HD schedule.
New coach signups will start tomorrow.
5/3/2018 11:25 AM
Naismith Sign Ups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.