Heads Up - Cheating Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Benis on 5/3/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):
I don't play GD but I thought you'd guys would appreciate it if I let you know about someone who is showing some really suspicious behavior that plays both HD and GD.

A couple years ago we had this user named CoachSpud on the HD forums. He wasn't very popular and he would brag about having multiple other IDs that he refused to reveal.

Eventually he slipped up and accidentally posted under one of his alt IDs - l80r20.

He stopped posting under the CoachSpud account since we all knew these two IDs were the same guy. Then today he slipped up again and posted under yet another secret alt ID - DeBeque.

This DeBeque name also happens to have two HD teams in the same worlds as he used to have under his CoachSpud and l80r20 accounts. What a coincidence.

Anyway, I noticed that those names also play GD so I wanted to let you guys know that you should probably keep an eye out for anything funny going on. I'm not saying this guy is definitely cheating but it looks awfully fishy. I'm wondering how many more secret names he's hiding...

I play HD for the competition and it sucks that some people are pathetic enough to cheat at it and I'm sure most of you feel the same. Good luck boys.
You win, DeBeque. He bought it hook, line and sinker. I owe you one.
5/4/2018 1:30 AM
Posted by Durango_nino on 5/4/2018 7:18:00 AM (view original):
Not surprising the way 180r20 went after tigerpark for the same thing he was doing. This is certainly no surprise the way he bashed and got the attention away from himself to do his dirty deeds.
Hello, tigerpark. You still here? I was betting on you. DeBeque won by betting on Benis. One more name should show up here soon.
5/4/2018 9:59 AM
Posted by Durango_nino on 5/4/2018 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 5/3/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):
I don't play GD but I thought you'd guys would appreciate it if I let you know about someone who is showing some really suspicious behavior that plays both HD and GD.

A couple years ago we had this user named CoachSpud on the HD forums. He wasn't very popular and he would brag about having multiple other IDs that he refused to reveal.

Eventually he slipped up and accidentally posted under one of his alt IDs - l80r20.

He stopped posting under the CoachSpud account since we all knew these two IDs were the same guy. Then today he slipped up again and posted under yet another secret alt ID - DeBeque.

This DeBeque name also happens to have two HD teams in the same worlds as he used to have under his CoachSpud and l80r20 accounts. What a coincidence.

Anyway, I noticed that those names also play GD so I wanted to let you guys know that you should probably keep an eye out for anything funny going on. I'm not saying this guy is definitely cheating but it looks awfully fishy. I'm wondering how many more secret names he's hiding...

I play HD for the competition and it sucks that some people are pathetic enough to cheat at it and I'm sure most of you feel the same. Good luck boys.
does not surprise anyone that 180r20 is a cheat, glad he got caught redhanded
LOL, what do you think got caught, tigerpark? Certainly nothing in this thread supports your allegation, which btw violates WIS; terms of service.
5/4/2018 10:57 PM
Nice to see tigercheat still around...at least hes not threating revenge anymore...LOL
5/5/2018 7:54 AM
123 Next ▸
Heads Up - Cheating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.