Heads Up - Cheating Topic

Posted by l80r20 on 5/7/2018 11:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holdaway on 5/7/2018 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by l80r20 on 5/7/2018 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Hey, Big Mouth Benis. You like to throw accusations around. Can you name one single example where I cheated?

No, I thought not. You're such a disgusting windbag, a legend in your own tiny mind. You're thoroughly consumed by your obsession.
That sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.....just saying.
Don't be stupid, holdaway. What is your one single example?
First, I am little, now I am stupid and you don’t even know me. Wow. When do you graduate from high school using those big words? I am so hurt, I may not be able to recruit later today.....

Please note that I only supported someone that I do know that has acted with class toward me/my family in the past and therefore I trust them more than someone I do not know. Until you started your Juvenile appearing attack lines, this was just another “cheater” thread to me.

Attacking me personally does not alter the allegations, not one bit. Call all the names you want, scream at the top of your lungs, I really don’t care. The allegations are the issue, not your IQ, not your maturity level, and not your ability to sit behind a keyboard in the basement of your parents home and spew nasty comments. As far as that goes, the same applies to me. LOL.

Best wishes proving you are not a cheater. I still have more faith in Benis and his post. Cheers!
5/8/2018 1:55 PM
I was referring to your post, don't post stupidly. Your defensiveness and fantasies about me aren't necessary, and I doubt Benis needs his *** kissed.

Your one example seems to still be missing.
5/9/2018 1:10 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 5/9/2018 1:10:00 AM (view original):
I was referring to your post, don't post stupidly. Your defensiveness and fantasies about me aren't necessary, and I doubt Benis needs his *** kissed.

Your one example seems to still be missing.
No, it isn’t missing. My example “pot calling kettle” references your post, not your actions. I am not referencing your actions. I also am not defensive, I am not the one accused of cheating, you are. Based on your previous posts, your words speak loud enough on how you should be treated. Cheers!
5/9/2018 11:18 AM
Aww, holdaway, you (and everybody else) STILL don't have a single example of me cheating. (Ever think that's because there isn't one?) False accusations of cheating such as yours (and everyone else's) used to be strictly against the rules of the forum. Evidently now they see some business advantage to allowing such scurrilous behavior so they don't sanction you, Benis and your type. Sad.
5/9/2018 3:35 PM
Spud, if you think I've violated the forum rules, then you should report me. Nothing is stopping you from doing so.

In fact, it says in the forum rules that deliberately posting false information is against the rules. And since I haven't posted anything that is false and everything I said in my original post is 100% true, I doubt you'll get very far but give it a shot.

And what do you mean that it 'used to be against forum rules'? When was that? Your account was only opened 2 years ago. Are you saying you have other accounts that are older? How many total IDs does that add up to?
5/9/2018 5:19 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 5/9/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Aww, holdaway, you (and everybody else) STILL don't have a single example of me cheating. (Ever think that's because there isn't one?) False accusations of cheating such as yours (and everyone else's) used to be strictly against the rules of the forum. Evidently now they see some business advantage to allowing such scurrilous behavior so they don't sanction you, Benis and your type. Sad.
I am starting to wonder if you can read complete sentences. Please show me where I said you were cheating? I don’t know you and for that matter, I don’t care to know you. My comment is related to the verbiage that you used to personally attack Benis. Your personal attacks are trying to defer from the accusations I guess because they hit a nerve, I don’t really know or care. Threatening me is hilarious though and I thank you for the laugh.

To be honest, if you have to cheat at this game to win, you are a loser. PERIOD. If the shoe fits, wear it. Proven guilty, banned, etc. it does not matter to me. It is just a game. As with tigerpark, the higher powers will make that decision. Where is snake_p when you need him...

Now, I need to get back to real life. Look into it. Cheers!
5/9/2018 6:34 PM
Benis, there's no Spud here. Pull your head out and try to get healthy. Your obsession is overtaking you.

Holdaway, your imagination is working overtime. Threatened? Really? Laughter ensues.

And both of you, I'll save you some time. You can keep blowing smoke, but I'm not the LEAST bit interested. Either give one example of my cheating and back up your BS ... or go away, let the thread die and spare yourselves further shame. Every time you fail to back up your BS every reader sees you have nothing.
5/9/2018 9:27 PM
Another example of your poor reading skills. Really? Cheers!
5/9/2018 10:12 PM
If you're not Spud then how did the two of you post the exact same response.
5/9/2018 10:18 PM (edited)
Does your family know about your obsession? Are they getting you any help?
5/10/2018 12:43 AM
Posted by Benis on 5/9/2018 10:18:00 PM (view original):
If you're not Spud then how did the two of you post the exact same response.
According to your posts it sounds like l80r20 has at least if not more than two different Id's going on? I think this is getting interesting since he accused another user of doing the same thing.
5/10/2018 7:12 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 5/10/2018 12:43:00 AM (view original):
Does your family know about your obsession? Are they getting you any help?
I can empathize with you about how difficult that question was to answer. I'll try an easier one.

If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
5/10/2018 7:39 AM
Still no example, just more smoke. Still fail to back up your BS. Nice to see that tigerpark supports you, though; no surprise there.

*crickets*
5/10/2018 10:57 AM
Posted by Benis on 5/7/2018 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Does anyone have one single example of a person who used fake accounts, got caught using fake accounts who then denied it and DIDN'T cheat?
Kevin the Snake on Twitter.. (I'm a Thunder fan, and I loved it when this came out.. :D)
5/10/2018 11:41 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 5/10/2018 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Still no example, just more smoke. Still fail to back up your BS. Nice to see that tigerpark supports you, though; no surprise there.

*crickets*
Why would call me tigerpark? It’s you that is apparently following in his footsteps.
5/10/2018 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Heads Up - Cheating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.