Just changed teams so my loyalty rating took a hit. Does it improve a letter grade each subsequent season if you stay at the same school?

Does a loyalty rating of “C” have a big impact on recruiting?
5/4/2018 7:22 AM
I never found it makes that big a deal having a low loyalty rating.
5/4/2018 9:22 AM
It should go up @ least a grade level each year. Agree, think it affects Job changes more. Like you I just changed jobs, Loyalty dropped to D-, and still had a GUESS Class of #6. I have been D- before (moved teams within the same conference). My biggest recruiting issue there was I was at ISU recruiting against NE, OK, IA, MN, IL, ND, Northwestern, WI, and MO!
5/4/2018 10:40 AM
I was at West Georgia and now am at Tarketon State...I’ve not been able to recruit an OL at all the last two seasons. I’ve missed out on four at WG and two at Tarleton.

Got Sim teams 800 miles from the targets signing them and I’m 63 miles from the target.

Hmmm...my mediocrity continues.
5/4/2018 11:07 AM
Sent you a note.
5/4/2018 12:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.