Question about Rescinding Scholarships Topic

During my first season, I didn't know what I was doing and decided to redshirt some crappy SIM recruit. He is about to be a senior and I am wondering if cutting him would make any of the players I recruited leave. I don't mind having him around for another year since he isn't doing any harm, but I would like to get in a promising freshman if possible.
5/5/2018 11:13 PM
I'm not expert in this game, but I've cut a few 2nd and 3rd year players and haven't experienced a "player revolt". Cut him.
5/6/2018 12:08 AM
Posted by JLKennedy44 on 5/6/2018 12:08:00 AM (view original):
I'm not expert in this game, but I've cut a few 2nd and 3rd year players and haven't experienced a "player revolt". Cut him.
Good call. I cut him and nothing happened.
5/6/2018 3:44 PM
I've played this game for 11 years and it has happened to me once. It really sucks when it does and gives you another reason to quit this game. So it's rare, but it *can* happen
5/6/2018 9:47 PM
Question about Rescinding Scholarships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.