Posted by kiteport on 6/2/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
I hate to do this, however I need to find out if there would be more interest in this league without certain owners in it. I know there has been issues with a draft league that just folded. (I exited that league early on because of sitemail issues)

I really want to be able to run leagues and themes and have fun. If there's something holding that back from happening, then I need to know.

Again, I don't take anything personally. That's the second Agreement which can be hard to follow. However, if leagues aren't filling because of personality clashes, then I would like to know.

This needs to be about fun before personalities.

Thanks.
I’m curious as to what some other owners think. Glen has single handed shut down several leagues. Then just says “ that’s on me guys”. I’m starting to think he is just a troll. Leagues are not filling because of him, not only are they not filling, full ones are being shut down .
6/3/2018 12:41 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 6/2/2018 8:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by edge2012 on 6/2/2018 2:36:00 AM (view original):
Sorry guys. After dealing with glen constantly I just can’t do another league with him. I’m gonna finish the ones I’m in and take a long break .
Geesh this isn't even a draft league. You don't get that from me in reg leagues.. So why blame me for your troubles? I am not the reason you pulled your team. That makes no sense.. and you can make me invisible.. both here and in the league. This means you don't see what I post. So I don't buy your story. Maybe your feelings are easily hurt. Apologies if this is the case

I fully admitted to my part in that league going South. I don't know what else you think I should do. Refuse to forgive and you dig not one, but two holes. Your choice.

Enjoy your break
You are the reason i pulled my team, and you have admitted you’re the entire reason a whole league was wrecked . Sorry if you can’t connect those dots
6/3/2018 12:48 AM
This has the potential to be a fun league, plus you get the chance of getting some of your favorite players their "1st" Stanley Cup ring.
6/4/2018 10:53 AM
New York Rangers
6/4/2018 2:18 PM
up
6/5/2018 3:32 PM
Boston Bruins
6/6/2018 10:51 AM
(sorry - I have to be that guy for a second), but could I please ask a couple clarity questions? (still new for a lot of types of themes).
  1. What's twisting?
  2. Can you only draft a player's season in which he actually played for the team you pick? Or, is it that if he ever played for your team then you can draft any of his seasons?
  3. So these are players that have never won a cup in their entire career, right? And not just no cup for the team you pick?
Sorry again for all the questions...
6/6/2018 11:24 AM (edited)
Posted by myrkur on 6/6/2018 11:03:00 AM (view original):
(sorry - I have to be that guy for a second), but could I please as a couple clarity questions? (still new for a lot of types of themes).
  1. What's twisting?
  2. Can you only draft a player's season in which he actually played for the team you pick? Or, is it that if he ever played for your team then you can draft any of his seasons?
  3. So these are players that have never won a cup in their entire career, right? And not just no cup for the team you pick?
No problem, myrkur:
- "Twisting" is answered in your second question - you can use ANY SEASON of that player as long as he NEVER won a Cup in his career, and he played at least some time for your selected team.
6/6/2018 11:23 AM
Posted by dairn on 6/6/2018 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by myrkur on 6/6/2018 11:03:00 AM (view original):
(sorry - I have to be that guy for a second), but could I please as a couple clarity questions? (still new for a lot of types of themes).
  1. What's twisting?
No problem, myrkur:
- "Twisting" is answered in your second question - you can use ANY SEASON of that player as long as he NEVER won a Cup in his career, and he played at least some time for your selected team.
Thank you, dairn!!

- I'll take the Red Wings
6/6/2018 11:26 AM
Thanks dairn for jumping in!
6/6/2018 12:00 PM
I trust that Kiteport will keep this league fun, fair and peaceful... with that said... I vote to allow Glen to play in this league. I am not a BAN on anything, hence if there is a “ban” in this league then i will pass over this league... altho i respect Ben’s new league and the owners here, however a ban is not my cup of tea. This WIS family is getting smaller and smaller which is making leagues getting harder and harder to find.
cheers,
josh
6/6/2018 12:58 PM
Hi Kite, I don't think you saw it above, but I'll take the Bruins. Thanks!
6/6/2018 2:10 PM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/6/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I trust that Kiteport will keep this league fun, fair and peaceful... with that said... I vote to allow Glen to play in this league. I am not a BAN on anything, hence if there is a “ban” in this league then i will pass over this league... altho i respect Ben’s new league and the owners here, however a ban is not my cup of tea. This WIS family is getting smaller and smaller which is making leagues getting harder and harder to find.
cheers,
josh
In my humble opinion, if one person is keeping others from joining a league and enjoying the theme, then that player needs to be left off the sign up page. It has happened to me a few years ago because I was an a**hole and didn't respect other owners.

It seems some of the actions of one or two of the owners are keeping other owners from joining. Sorry. If that is the case then leagues in general will not fill.

If you wish to depart, I understand. All the best.
6/6/2018 3:52 PM
Posted by dairn on 6/6/2018 2:10:00 PM (view original):
Hi Kite, I don't think you saw it above, but I'll take the Bruins. Thanks!
Got it!
6/6/2018 3:53 PM
Posted by kiteport on 6/6/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/6/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
cheers,
josh
In my humble opinion, if one person is keeping others from joining a league and enjoying the theme, then that player needs to be left off the sign up page. It has happened to me a few years ago because I was an a**hole and didn't respect other owners.

It seems some of the actions of one or two of the owners are keeping other owners from joining. Sorry. If that is the case then leagues in general will not fill.

If you wish to depart, I understand. All the best.
Cheers to you Kiteport. I’ve been playing with your leagues since I started with WIS... I know you’ve been playing here for over 10 years... I respect what you do here... put me in this league please.
6/6/2018 6:34 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.