Posted by crippled on 6/24/2018 6:42:00 PM (view original):
I guess I'm in with Montreal - as impossible as it will be to find players without rings. I'm just curious about how hard that will be. I may switch to another franchise if it proves impossible.
sounds good.
6/24/2018 8:12 PM
I guess I'm in with Montreal - as impossible as it will be to find players without rings. I'm just curious about how hard that will be. I may switch to another franchise if it proves impossible.
Crippled... THIS IS A GREAT LIST from WIKI of all te players on the cup... alphabetically!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Cup_winning_players

6/24/2018 9:09 PM
You can also go to www.hockey-reference.com. Go to team player list. Choose a player and scroll down to playoffs. If you see a SC in a column, then he won a Cup and can't be used.
6/24/2018 9:30 PM
Posted by kiteport on 6/24/2018 9:30:00 PM (view original):
You can also go to www.hockey-reference.com. Go to team player list. Choose a player and scroll down to playoffs. If you see a SC in a column, then he won a Cup and can't be used.
It also says at the top of every player's page if they won a Cup.
6/24/2018 10:37 PM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/19/2018 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Since an owner dropped, rjk2718. I am claiming Vancouver Canucks and scratching my first team Ottawa Senators

:::: SGARRISTA1 - VANCOUVER CANUCKS:::
I made my team... joined the league.
But now looking at the forum again, I see myself as 2X teams, one for The Senators and one for Canucks.
But I scratched my first team/Ottawa in my comment on 6/19.
6/25/2018 12:42 AM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/24/2018 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Crippled... THIS IS A GREAT LIST from WIKI of all te players on the cup... alphabetically!

I'm picking up discrepancies with the hockey reference list. Looks like the difference comes from the fact that the NHL starts in 1917, but some payers have their names of the cup before that. What's the ruling on on that? If pre-1917 SC players names are included, that's going to sting Montreal. Maybe some other old franchises as well.
6/25/2018 5:39 PM
Posted by crippled on 6/25/2018 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 6/24/2018 9:09:00 PM (view original):

I'm picking up discrepancies with the hockey reference list. Looks like the difference comes from the fact that the NHL starts in 1917, but some payers have their names of the cup before that. What's the ruling on on that? If pre-1917 SC players names are included, that's going to sting Montreal. Maybe some other old franchises as well.
Go to www.hockey-reference.com for your needs. Check the players playoff grid. "SC" indicates whether that player won a Cup.
6/26/2018 2:33 PM
Help me here, kiteport... (???)...

Simply put, am confused by your "DannyGare" comparison
of his seasons of eligibility (???)... Adding the 'twist' option
freezes me roster-wise in creating this L.A. Kings team, in
avoiding an ineligible skater on my roster...

Would I be correct that no individual skater season, who's
also a Stanley Cup Champion team member, can be on a
team's roster here ???...
6/26/2018 3:25 PM
Posted by jsakicno19 on 6/26/2018 3:25:00 PM (view original):
Help me here, kiteport... (???)...

Simply put, am confused by your "DannyGare" comparison
of his seasons of eligibility (???)... Adding the 'twist' option
freezes me roster-wise in creating this L.A. Kings team, in
avoiding an ineligible skater on my roster...

Would I be correct that no individual skater season, who's
also a Stanley Cup Champion team member, can be on a
team's roster here ???...
You can twist players. So, if you have Oilers and want Danny Gare then you can use his Sabres' years if you wish. He was on the Oilers the year they won the Cup, however, he did not earn a Cup ring with that team.

Hope that helps.
6/28/2018 4:51 PM
eicheltower is out. need one.
6/29/2018 3:43 PM
I've got a Sharks and Lightning team drafted but notice redpuppy is listed on the main page with San Jose?
I asked about swapping my Florida Panthers team for the Sharks June 20th.
Just want to clear this up before we get going. Do we know which is the last team available?
6/29/2018 8:26 PM
St Louis
6/29/2018 8:33 PM
Posted by lionized on 6/29/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):
I've got a Sharks and Lightning team drafted but notice redpuppy is listed on the main page with San Jose?
I asked about swapping my Florida Panthers team for the Sharks June 20th.
Just want to clear this up before we get going. Do we know which is the last team available?
Okay. Thanks.
7/2/2018 4:47 PM
I was answering lionized question. I’m not in.
7/2/2018 5:01 PM
If St, Louis is still available, (see darny's post, above), I will take them so we can get this league going. Let me know and I'll get team in by tomorrow.
7/2/2018 5:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.