Posted by Buster05 on 5/27/2018 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 5/27/2018 5:50:00 PM (view original):
KEEP YOUR ROSTERS! I have an Idea.. it will be in the classifieds, and it will NOT be a draft league, but we keep what we have, and the existing Alpha list will go there too. So nobody picks someone else's player. I remember most of who went, so no sweat. No more draft lists, no more picking time.. Just keep your roster and fill out your team with 4 guys who played between 1984 and 1995 (No twisting and I will blacklist Mario and Kurri over a certain amount). Then draft anyone who played before the first expansion meaning 1966-67 or earlier.. and you can drop/repick ONE goalie from the earlier days.. he has to be under $6 million. . I am not going to 'police' that.. but we need to be able to play this one out. Anyone who is in this is welcome to join, (If you aren't too p.o'd with me) exception is jsakicno19.

Stay tuned and it will be in the classifieds Cap will be 250 million. Trades ON and no ml, or WW max out is going to be 2. No shootout.
I'm out - not joining the new one. Too much drama from you alder/lost. Too bad you ruined yet another league. Calm down. This is only for fun. You make it not so.
Ok, but the door is open
5/27/2018 8:39 PM
Wow guys just chill, hope everyone is is doing good. I’m still in, life too short to get rattle this much. Love you all. Guy
5/27/2018 10:53 PM
Posted by goodman_team on 5/27/2018 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Wow guys just chill, hope everyone is is doing good. I’m still in, life too short to get rattle this much. Love you all. Guy
I agree, everyone should chill (especially those who aren’t even in this Draft/league and commenting)... this league or any league should be for the fun, no drama, no drama, no drama.

I want to see Darny to get this league... draft complete...

Peace all,
Josh
5/27/2018 11:27 PM
What a shame, teams are pretty well up to date and competitive? i would be wiiling to try and get this draft to the finish line.
5/28/2018 1:19 AM
Late pick Boris Mikhailov RW

5/28/2018 1:22 AM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 5/27/2018 11:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by goodman_team on 5/27/2018 10:53:00 PM (view original):
I agree, everyone should chill (especially those who aren’t even in this Draft/league and commenting)... this league or any league should be for the fun, no drama, no drama, no drama.

I want to see Darny to get this league... draft complete...

Peace all,
Josh
Jsakicno19 was right.. in much of his prattle. I will not say his motive is right. it isn't

Check the classifeds.. trying to salvage a bogey here
5/28/2018 6:12 AM
Posted by smartian on 5/28/2018 1:23:00 AM (view original):
Late pick Boris Mikhailov RW

“My Favorite Martian”... is SMARTIAN :-) !
5/28/2018 6:58 AM
Posted by Poddy on 5/28/2018 1:19:00 AM (view original):
What a shame, teams are pretty well up to date and competitive? i would be wiiling to try and get this draft to the finish line.
AGREED!
5/28/2018 7:03 AM
I posted an idea for a continuing league, but after reading some of the comments here, and getting none there. It's a no go
5/28/2018 11:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.