91 on the fence Topic

Posted by indiansrck27 on 5/9/2018 7:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 5/9/2018 6:17:00 AM (view original):
Well UK is an unusual situation where the coach actually forces players out so he can make room for the next great recruiting class. He did that with the Harrison twins.
Generally curious about this, is it true? Any idea how he does it? Does he just say go pro or I pull your scholarship?
Generally or genuinely?

But yeah I read an article the other day and the Harrison twins said they were basically forced out. Cal just was like, yeah it was great having you here, good luck in the NBA. And they're like, uhh K?

Although its not much different when players transfer when they won't get much PT the following season. Coaches tell them the situation - they won't play the next season because someone better is coming in.
5/9/2018 9:51 PM
Everytime someone complains about Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA losing a recruiting battle I think

"Don't complain about Duke losing battles to anyone unless you are Coach K IRL

Don't complain about Kentucky losing battles to anyone unless you are John Calipari IRL

Don't complain about UCLA losing battles to anyone unless you are John Wooden IRL.".

Coaches before each of them and coaches after them will lose recruiting battles to non- Big 6 schools.

At least in HD you don't have to worry about putting a ton of effort into a guy then watch him go overseas to play ball.

Seriously considering taking the next Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA job that opens just to keep the complainers from getting it...
5/10/2018 1:25 AM (edited)
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 5/10/2018 1:25:00 AM (view original):
Everytime someone complains about Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA losing a recruiting battle I think

"Don't complain about Duke losing battles to anyone unless you are Coach K IRL

Don't complain about Kentucky losing battles to anyone unless you are John Calipari IRL

Don't complain about UCLA losing battles to anyone unless you are John Wooden IRL.".

Coaches before each of them and coaches after them will lose recruiting battles to non- Big 6 schools.

At least in HD you don't have to worry about putting a ton of effort into a guy then watch him go overseas to play ball.

Seriously considering taking the next Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA job that opens just to keep the complainers from getting it...
I'm pretty sure John Wooden has been dead for 10 years. So he's not complaining about sh*t.
5/10/2018 6:37 AM
Zorzi had the #15 overall on the draft board, from his Clemson team, who was a sophomore and didn't get drafted. In the meantime, Idaho lost someone not even on the board? Who do I complain to?
6/7/2018 2:50 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 6/7/2018 2:50:00 AM (view original):
Zorzi had the #15 overall on the draft board, from his Clemson team, who was a sophomore and didn't get drafted. In the meantime, Idaho lost someone not even on the board? Who do I complain to?
This is the place.
6/12/2018 4:51 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 6/7/2018 2:50:00 AM (view original):
You want my opinion : It's stupid. I should of lost the 15 overall. And keep my 91 last season.
6/12/2018 11:18 AM
◂ Prev 123
91 on the fence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.