There has to be a story behind this, right? Topic

Who is bball10, and what are they doing?

I'm honestly not being critical here. He's paid his money and entitled to do what he wants. But what is going on? Is it to be the first person to 10,000 career losses?* Or is it an experiment in seeing how bad a talented team can do?

Look at his last couple seasons in Crum. Taken over loaded, perennial Top 10 teams and just obliterated them.

Again, not judging, just curious.

*I hate having to edit my posts, but strongly believe you should give credit where credit is due. I just checked and (not surprisingly) reigny has already hit the 10,000 loss plateau in HD. Mea culpa.
5/8/2018 3:30 PM (edited)
I chuckled reading this.
5/8/2018 3:05 PM
Cold, bro. I'd reach out to him on that one first. Don't know if you tried that or not. I don't mind preying on the weak in silence. By beating the snot out of them. But i don't like to blast those that struggle
5/8/2018 3:56 PM
Ward is back with a new name.
5/8/2018 5:33 PM
I had a college friend with a scratch handicap, who went 18 with a sand wedge and a putter. He came in under 100, and called it his best game ever. Everyone plays their own game.
5/8/2018 6:24 PM
There has to be a story behind this, right? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.