I signed up a week ago for Wooden. When I look at the list of leagues it says "you have a spot reserved for this league" but when I click on the league home page it says that there are no new owners being accepted for this league. It should have rolled today during the a.m. slot but I have received no notifications. Am I out of luck or are things running behind?

Thx in advance. I have been in Hardball Dynasty (Plumpy) for ten seasons but was excited to try out the hoops. It is not very user friendly so far
5/8/2018 3:51 PM
There was an issue about a month back that resulted in the scheduling being a day behind. You’ll have your team tomorrow morning.
5/8/2018 3:53 PM
Sweet thx much for the response Wales
5/8/2018 3:55 PM
Welcome to HD, shirls! It's not a perfect game, but it's a fun game. I have a team in Wooden too. Send me a sitemail if you have any questions. Most coaches here are more than willing to help.
5/8/2018 4:00 PM
I happen to know that Wooden rolls tommorow
5/8/2018 7:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.