D2 Rockne Playoff Predictions - Season 142 Topic

Omcs1981 return's with some bold playoff predictions for this season's tournament!.

Check out the latest episode to see how his predictions play out!
5/11/2018 10:36 PM
I always love the predictions, but gotta say I think Morehouse beats my Long Island squad. They just have too much experience and an unreal amount of upperclassmen
5/13/2018 8:17 PM
I'm not sure yet who the coach of the year is, but I definitely nominate bigpoppa for the false modesty award. Nice game, man.
5/14/2018 4:54 PM
Great games everyone! We got real lucky to pull out that big play at the end against bloomsburg.

I dont remember Omcs getting all the picks right before, but I think you nailed it this predicition. Gratz!

GL Bigpoppa!
5/15/2018 11:02 PM
Long Island over Texas A&M-Commerce 41-31

Great job Bigpoppa! Congrats to Long Island!
5/16/2018 4:37 PM
The "smart dog" had a fantastic prediction season. Successfully picked three of the final four, picked the two finalist, and the national champion. Long Island. See y'all back next season.
5/16/2018 8:10 PM
Thanks guys! GL to everyone in recruiting and next season. Hopefully we get several new coaches too
5/19/2018 11:37 AM
D2 Rockne Playoff Predictions - Season 142 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.