Little Help please - time responser Topic

2nd session recruiting ends in 4+ hrs (11 pm eastern).
I informed of redshirt to a recruit I was very high on.
Went from very high to moderate.
No one else is on him.
I can only offer more attention points.
Will he still sign?????
5/13/2018 6:53 PM
Assuming that no one else attempts to get him, then he should sign with you.
5/13/2018 6:57 PM
Crazy thing happened to me actually. I was going after a guy, informed him of redshirt, I dropped completely off his list. Didn't have any money and it was the last day of recruiting so I said crap and informed him of non-redshirt. Still didn't show up on his considering list. Continued to recruit with AP and never did show up on his list but two other teams did. He signed with me. I'll post the screenshot from my phone.
5/13/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by utthead on 5/13/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):
No one else is on him.
Will he still sign?????
...not guaranteed to sign. This was from Naismith Hawaii maybe 4-5 seasons ago. I had a DI recruit I threw a late RS on (only competition was from SIM AI and they were Very Low.) Recruit went from VH to Low or Moderate (I forget.) I removed the RS on the last cycle and the guy went JUCO rather than sign with me. The RS designation must have ****** him off and I did not have time to undo the damage. It surprised me but I learned my lesson...slapping a RS late in the process is a dangerous game to play.
5/13/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by utthead on 5/13/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):
No one else is on him.
Will he still sign?????
The fact that you're still on the radar gives you hope. As in similar situations, I dropped off completely and the recruit would end up not signing with me. But if you're moderate, and you are literally the only school on his considering list, I'm not sure why he wouldn't sign with you

when it's over, let us know what happens. I'm curious
5/13/2018 7:08 PM
https://imgur.com/gallery/1Lv6KbY
5/13/2018 7:19 PM
Thanks for the responses and the screenshot billscnb.

I'll have 6 Seniors this season and really don't want to have 7 open scholies next recruiting.

I NEED this guy to sign!
5/13/2018 7:27 PM
No worries. Good luck!
5/13/2018 7:51 PM
And ... HE SIGNS!

Almost went another direction. Thanks for the help!
5/13/2018 11:50 PM
Little Help please - time responser Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.