DH52 LXI Rosters and Commentary Topic

1. bigthirsty- Wilt Chamberlain, Shawn Marion, Terry Porter, Ray Allen, Willis Reed, David Lee, Khris Middleton
2. uptowngbv- Lebron James, Shawn Kemp, Dikembe Mutombo, Terrell Brandon, A.C. Green, Goran Dragic, Marcin Gortat
3. amerk1180- Steph Curry, Chauncey Billups, Anthony Davis, Emeka Okafor, Kenneth Faried, Ersan Ilyasova, Troy Murphy
. sixernuggets- Dwight Howard, Karl-Anthony Towns, Derek Harper, Nick Anderson, Bill Bridges, Mo Williams, Chris Kaman
5. gerryred- Shaquille O'Neal, Bill Walton, Donyell Marshall, Jose Calderon, Dana Barros, Bob Netolicky, Rodney McCray
6. pointfwd- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Deron Williams, Tyson Chandler, Kyle Korver, Chris Anderson, Clint Capela, Jason Terry
7. thomcat- Michael Jordan, Julius Erving, Bill Russell, Mark Price, Chris Webber, Mark Jackson, Anderson Varejao
8. twinsfan8791- Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Bobby Jones, Otto Porter, Jeff Hornacek, Lamar Odom, Paul Silas
9. dh555- Chris Paul, Klay Thompson, Alonzo Mourning, Gerald Wallace, Jrue Holiday, Joel Embiid, Wes Unseld
10. pennsylvania- Larry Bird, Mookie Blaylock, Larry Nance, Paul Pressey, Oliver Miller, Javale McGee, Don Buse
11. cjok1051- Oscar Robertson, Steve Nash, Marcus Camby, Amare Stoudemire, Andre Kirilenko, JR Smith, Al Horford
12. milest- Moses Malone, David Robinson, Brent Barry, Kirk Hinrich, Clarence Weatherspoon, George Hill, Ryan Anderson
13. mikee1- Kevin Durant, Elton Brand, Andre Drummond, Kyle Lowry, Andrew Bogut, Charles Oakley, Eric Bledsoe
14. maglor1- Dennis Rodman, Anfernee Hardaway, Jerry Lucas, Bob Lanier, Jerry West, DAnny Green, Nikola Mirotic
15. copernicus- Rudy Gobert, Bob McAdoo,, Rajon Rondo, Horace Grant, Tracy McGrady, Enes Kanter, Jamaal Tinsley
16. jcred5- Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Manu Ginobili, Mel Daniels, Nate MacMillan, Joel Przybilla, Omer Asik
17. beachhouse- John Stockton, Artis Gilmore, Walt Frazier, Joakim Noah, Paul Milsap, Cedric Maxwell, Dan Gadzuric
18. midge- DeAndre Jordan, Kevin McHale, Margues Johnson' Kevin Johnson, Arvydas Sabonis, Brandon Rush, Jameer Nelson
9. vancem- Tim Duncan, Kawhi Leonard, Clyde Drexler, Mike Conley, Charlie Ward, Clifford Ray, Anthony Mason
20. longtallbrad- Dwayne Wade, Kevin Garnett, Buck Williams Tree Rollins, Larry Sanders, Norm Nixon, Chris Mullin
21. tarheel1991- James Harden, Ben Wallace, Sidney Moncreif, Paul George, Dale Davis, James Johnson, Samuel Dalembert
22. samuelyork93- Jason KIdd, Hakeem Olajuwon, Serge Ibaka, Alvin Robertson, Vince Carter, Roy Tarpley, Andrew Bynum
23. bds9992- Magic Johnson, Draymond Green, Patrick Ewing, Roberts Parish, Nikola Jokic, Andre Iguodala, Patrick Beverley
24. ysw128- Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Maurice Cheeks, Tom Boerwinkle, Raja Bell, Kris Humphries, Paul Westphal
5/26/2018 7:44 AM (edited)
Moses and the Admiral are both steals where they were picked. Good start on defense, rebounding, scoring...and they're big men who actually make their free throws. But man, that's a lot of pressure on the later rounds for assists and enough 3s to space the floor given all that interior offense. Hats off to miles for running a fantastic experiment. This will be fun to watch.
5/17/2018 10:32 AM
Given what we saw in the ODL, it might make a lot of sense. There will be many guards with low d who takes 3s available at the end of the draft.
5/17/2018 11:19 AM
Posted by longtallbrad on 5/17/2018 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Moses and the Admiral are both steals where they were picked. Good start on defense, rebounding, scoring...and they're big men who actually make their free throws. But man, that's a lot of pressure on the later rounds for assists and enough 3s to space the floor given all that interior offense. Hats off to miles for running a fantastic experiment. This will be fun to watch.
They're going to put a lot of pressure on that 2nd C/PF who can rebound or score but with mediocre D.
5/17/2018 11:27 AM
well done thomcat....its kind of an unspoken rule that whoever starts the commentary thread should list the team rosters in the initial post as well..so thank you for that

terrifying start for milest...you suck cjok!

having two 22+usg guys together at the 4/5 who can both score is a really nice advantage...moses will probably shoot 56-58% instead of 53-55% playing next to drob

yo penn....really?..bird again?....whats the deal?
5/17/2018 3:45 PM
I owe it all to new and wonderful world of retirement.
5/17/2018 9:25 PM
Posted by thomcat on 5/17/2018 9:25:00 PM (view original):
congrats dude!
5/17/2018 9:37 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 5/17/2018 9:37:00 PM (view original):
congrats dude!
Seconded! That's fabulous.
5/18/2018 8:34 AM
Meanwhile, my selection of Wade feels less than fabulous but I think he was best value there. He's a human wrecking ball in the hands of dh but my one previous run with Wade in this league was dismal.
5/18/2018 8:35 AM
Posted by pointfwd on 5/17/2018 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Given what we saw in the ODL, it might make a lot of sense. There will be many guards with low d who takes 3s available at the end of the draft.
You can't afford bad defenders in this league to the same extent as in the ODL. There are definitely plenty of 3pt shooting guards who will be there late; some of them can play D, some of them ave assists, very few have both. The dominating frontcourt may be worth it, but it will definitely be a challenge.
5/18/2018 10:40 AM
Back to back champ Deandre falls way too far. C'mon ppl.
5/19/2018 10:42 AM
beachhouse is off to great start with perfect pairing of Stockton and Artis Gilmore
5/19/2018 11:20 AM
The good news is that this season, copernicus has the same needs. I find it unlikely that Midge will have the same team.....although I kind of wonder why cope went for Gobert over DAJ.
5/19/2018 5:01 PM
Posted by longtallbrad on 5/18/2018 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bds9992 on 5/17/2018 9:37:00 PM (view original):
congrats dude!
Seconded! That's fabulous.
Plan on one hell of a summer vacation ahead!
5/19/2018 7:43 PM
Decided to delete my concerns about Jordan-Erving. The 3rd pick, as usual, will tell the story.
5/19/2018 8:52 PM
123456 Next ▸
DH52 LXI Rosters and Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.