DH52 LXI Rosters and Commentary Topic

Posted by bds9992 on 5/19/2018 5:01:00 PM (view original):
The good news is that this season, copernicus has the same needs. I find it unlikely that Midge will have the same team.....although I kind of wonder why cope went for Gobert over DAJ.
6 of 1 but I will say had I known McAdoo was going to be there I probably would have taken Deandre
5/19/2018 9:32 PM (edited)
I was amazed to see Chauncey slip so far, past teams doubling up on big men, and then snatched from my grasp by a team with a PG already on the roster. I have to wonder if people didn’t realize he was still on the board.
5/20/2018 7:06 PM
Yeah I assumed he would be gone and didnt double check. Pretty happy with Deron though.
5/20/2018 7:13 PM
I was close to grabbing Walton too.
5/20/2018 7:14 PM
me and J were going to snatch Chauncey for maglor as his 5-17 proxy pretty much described him but dh had a proxy from 2 days later and took the right guy- that said if you're going to proxy people and then change your mind 2 days later proxy everyone you already proxied maybe? could have been a disaster
5/20/2018 9:15 PM
I forgot Chauncey as well but I’m happy with Payton
5/20/2018 9:25 PM
Posted by copernicus on 5/20/2018 9:15:00 PM (view original):
me and J were going to snatch Chauncey for maglor as his 5-17 proxy pretty much described him but dh had a proxy from 2 days later and took the right guy- that said if you're going to proxy people and then change your mind 2 days later proxy everyone you already proxied maybe? could have been a disaster
I admit that I was taking some risk, but I didn't know when I would have time to log in. I would have been happy with Billup if that happened, but I thought Hardaway was a slightly better pick. Now, Jerry Lucas.... Will Simgod punish me for being too greedy?
5/21/2018 12:07 AM
and now.....the debut of Totally Honest Team Names!

bigthirsty - “This Is What Happens When AD Is Sitting Right There For You And You Let Him Fall To The Team With Steph”

uptowngbv - “This Is What Happens When AD Is Sitting Right There For You And Instead You Take Shawn Kemp?!?!?”

amerk1180 - “We Got Chauncey To Take The Big Shots Because Steph Is Always Tired In The Playoffs”

sixernuggets - “pretty solid team”

gerryred - “Donyell and Shaq: A Completely Original, Never Before Seen Duo”

pointfwd - “Kareem and Deron: Never Works Out Quite The Way You Wanted It To”

thomcat - “Threes?!?! Who Needs Them?”

twinsfan8791 - “Defense Is Our Specialty. Offense.....Not So Much”

dh555 - “This Is A Dope Build Around Wilt Except We Forgot That We Don’t Have Wilt”

Pennsylvania - “Insanity Is Picking Larry Bird Over And Over And Expecting Different Results”

cjok1051 - “We Needed To Make Sure We Got Oscar Robertson So We Took Him At Least Two Rounds Early”

5/21/2018 3:32 AM
cjok1051 - “Didn’t make the trade and took Camby away from me, so I’ll dog him for the slight reach of Oscar.”
5/21/2018 8:35 AM
copernicus if you are out there you need to repick please. Larry Nance was already taken. Thanks.
5/21/2018 9:17 AM
I had a plan with Barkley and felt pretty good after Pippen. Ginobili throws it out of wack, but I thought he was just too good in the 3rd round to let slide. We'll see if I can make it work.
5/21/2018 11:04 AM
I like my team more so far than anyone who picked after me.
I like all of these teams better
Mikee's team off to a very good start
milest - seems too good to be true
Penn - Bird and Nance? Going Bird at SG?
Dh has a really good start if he can get asissts and boards somewhere
thomcat as 3 1st rounders from 8 years ago!
gerry's team is off to a ridiculous start
uptown put Kemp with LeBron????
Very nice start to a Wilt team
5/21/2018 11:09 AM
Posted by jcred5 on 5/21/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
I like my team more so far than anyone who picked after me.
I like all of these teams better
Mikee's team off to a very good start
milest - seems too good to be true
Penn - Bird and Nance? Going Bird at SG?
Dh has a really good start if he can get asissts and boards somewhere
thomcat as 3 1st rounders from 8 years ago!
gerry's team is off to a ridiculous start
uptown put Kemp with LeBron????
Very nice start to a Wilt team
DH has CP3. He's good on assists. He'll end up with 60% almost regardless of who he drafts from here out.
5/21/2018 12:11 PM
yup...cp3 and his 35% ast allowed me to take a sg like klay who doesnt pass much....but i definitely will be board hunting now since klay and zo dont help much on the glass
5/21/2018 1:05 PM
dh555 - “This Is A Dope Build Around Wilt Except We Forgot That We Don’t Have Wilt”

i dont get it....cp3 and wilt have never been teamed up
5/21/2018 1:08 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
DH52 LXI Rosters and Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.