yatzr users are cheaters Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

5/17/2018 4:34 PM
I just looked at your roster, and you have a couple of suspended players. Did you try to cheat?
5/17/2018 4:49 PM
No, it's not cheating. Use the tool in its entirety and let me know if you come up with the same conclusion. It's available to everybody, just take the time to learn how to use it.
5/17/2018 4:50 PM
Ten dollars to donate is crumbs. Yatzr deserves more donations.
5/17/2018 4:54 PM
donate

really wanna use that word

say buy. the word is buy
5/17/2018 4:58 PM
I've had polite discussions on this subject with WIS in the past, we've respectfully disagreed and left it at that. I had no problem with the laissez faire approach until seble offered to provide active assistance to the bot operator. To me, that offer was a gigantic unforced error.
5/17/2018 5:04 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by matthewjohns on 5/17/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
No, it's not cheating. Use the tool in its entirety and let me know if you come up with the same conclusion. It's available to everybody, just take the time to learn how to use it.
I have and did.

It's a tool for cheating. Cheaters are using it.

it's not a donation. Hes selling you a product. Try to get the features without paying.
You know why you never notice hippopotamus hiding in trees?

Because they’re very good at it!!!
5/17/2018 5:04 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 5/17/2018 4:49:00 PM (view original):
I just looked at your roster, and you have a couple of suspended players. Did you try to cheat?
I did offer booster gifts. Never have before so I thought to give it a shot and it did not help at all lol

just wanted to see what would happen.

the guys that got suspended didn't even accept the gifts.
What kind of cheese isn’t yours?

Nacho cheese!!!
5/17/2018 5:20 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by matthewjohns on 5/17/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I have and did.

It's a tool for cheating. Cheaters are using it.

it's not a donation. Hes selling you a product. Try to get the features without paying.
I disagree Chrondon. Why does this infuriate you so much? I can do everything the same way either using the tool or doing it the old fashioned way. The only thing that is different is the time used for recruiting. The only advantage is Time. That's it....
5/17/2018 5:23 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Time is of the essence.

three hour cycles.

time matters.

I guess you have all the time in the world. Please stop bragging about the copious amount of time you've been allotted in your life.

For those that don't have the yatzr tools, i suggest you use em. Very worth it.
5/17/2018 5:36 PM
But not everyone is even aware they exist. They aren't right in front of them like all of the other available GD interfaces. They are not part of the Help documentation nor in any FAQ.

So access and awareness remain inconsistent among all users, especially new ones.

If seble purchased the code from yatzr and integrated it into the GD as an 'Advanced User Function' then awareness and access would be addressed.
5/17/2018 6:02 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.