yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Posted by realist9900 on 5/17/2018 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
cheat
CHet/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

"and I'm sorry Miss Rosie Perez, I call a spade a spade, it just is what it is."
So you and KC and the sunshine band have tried yatzr and didn't like it?
Do a little dance. Make a little love. No, never used it.
5/17/2018 9:50 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/17/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
cheat
CHet/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

"and I'm sorry Miss Rosie Perez, I call a spade a spade, it just is what it is."
5/18/2018 1:09 AM
What grinds my gears is that all of this has been available for what, 5 or 6 years? Then the moron known as chrondon kicks the manure heap and we get this. This from a guy who started a short and well intentioned 'radio' show where he intended finding out some secrets from some of the better players. Yet here he is batting for the other side and implying that none of us should take advantage of anything else at all.
It's not a cheat mechanism, just a time saver. Everything on yatzr tools is available on WIS but is better and faster. As there's no fee to pay (voluntary but please do so) no one therefore has an advantage.
THE END
5/18/2018 8:19 AM
I am brand new at this game and found the yatzr tool half way through my first recruiting session. I never realized petty old ladies played this game too.

By definition of the term cheating provided, anyone who uses guess reports to gameplan opponent weaknesses is cheating. Anyone who doesn't have a job and affords more time than me to play is cheating too. Because it is unfair that I have to work and you don't.

The WIS interface sucks and I would have paid yatzr $50 if that was the status quo. Thank you Yatzr. If WIS cared about this game they would have integrated the recruit tool as soon as it first appeared. How long has it been available anyway?
5/18/2018 9:04 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 5/18/2018 5:05:00 AM (view original):
Ok....this ****** me off. There is NOTHING unfair about it. Is it unfair that the Pro Set gets better results than the Wishbone? Is it unfair that xx number of recruits are closer to YY school than to another school?

Everything is all out in the open and it is available for everyone. There is no hidden secret codes....none of that kind of bullshit. This is capitalism and the free market doing what the free market does best. I developed my own tools that were similar to Yatzrs....was I cheating when I developed them myself? If so....why? Because you were too dumb to do it yourself? If not...why? Because I did it on my own time and didn't pay 10 dollars for it? Your logic is ******* horseshit.

Do you invest your money in anything? If so, do you do all of your own research? You read all prospectus? You research a company's financials in detail? OR....perhaps you go to Morningstar or some other service to help you "rate" and "evaluate" certain companies, funds, etc. Is that also cheating?

In short, You are a big ******* whiner and I call you a big ******* ******* for even bringing this up.

If not for yatzr and Bob (GUESS Reports) I would not be playing this game. And you....are a ******* moron.
All the dudes raising off-point analogies to justify their cheating are simply adorable.

This isn't the NASDAQ, son.
5/18/2018 9:47 AM
It’s not cheating, it’s a way to make up for the garbage product that the current recruiting system is. If you think Yatzr is cheating you should see the data scrapers that only send recruits that meet certain thresholds and identifies players geographically that may be cheap due to proximity to other coaches.

This argument is the same as mouth breathers complaining that smart people make more money or have a better job than them. The difference here is the mouth breather can get smarter if they choose to.
5/18/2018 9:49 AM
My wife is working on a add on for me that will take WE and potential and shows what the recruit will look like at the end of 4 and 5 years. I literally can tell what each player will look like when fully grown before ever signing them. Is that cheating because she writes code and is smart?
5/18/2018 9:54 AM
Elites are not available to everyone and they have an advantage. It’s more available to use yatzr than it is to have an elite.
5/18/2018 10:24 AM (edited)
Posted by tcochran on 5/18/2018 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Elites are not available to everyone and they have an advantage. It’s more available to use yatzr than it is to have an elite.
And it's easier to get a D3 team than a D1 team.

Glad we've cracked this dastardly cheat code.
5/18/2018 10:30 AM
I'm sorry, I think this is a non issue.. I'm not the most successful coach out there but not the worst either. Never used yatzr and have no issues with people that do. I think Yatzr and Bob bring great value to the game. There is a lot more to recruiting than just analyzing data...
5/18/2018 11:07 AM
Bagchucker probably had a "take your son to work day" with Chrondon.

Yatzr tools are not cheating.. Have a chrontastic day!
5/18/2018 11:14 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/18/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Ok....this ****** me off. There is NOTHING unfair about it. Is it unfair that the Pro Set gets better results than the Wishbone? Is it unfair that xx number of recruits are closer to YY school than to another school?

Everything is all out in the open and it is available for everyone. There is no hidden secret codes....none of that kind of bullshit. This is capitalism and the free market doing what the free market does best. I developed my own tools that were similar to Yatzrs....was I cheating when I developed them myself? If so....why? Because you were too dumb to do it yourself? If not...why? Because I did it on my own time and didn't pay 10 dollars for it? Your logic is ******* horseshit.

Do you invest your money in anything? If so, do you do all of your own research? You read all prospectus? You research a company's financials in detail? OR....perhaps you go to Morningstar or some other service to help you "rate" and "evaluate" certain companies, funds, etc. Is that also cheating?

In short, You are a big ******* whiner and I call you a big ******* ******* for even bringing this up.

If not for yatzr and Bob (GUESS Reports) I would not be playing this game. And you....are a ******* moron.
All the dudes raising off-point analogies to justify their cheating are simply adorable.

Its the same concept and I'm not your son, Sun. If you think its cheating, you are are moron just like chadmoron. You cannot find an analogy that supports your point, but there are literally thousands that support the opposite of your position.

This whole issue really pi**es me off, if you cannot tell.
5/18/2018 11:21 AM
The Yatzr user argument: "That tool doesn't give me an advantage at all! And even if it does, it's really minor! So minor, in fact, that if I can't use Yatzr, I'll quit playing the game, because it will be too difficult without it!"

SMH
5/18/2018 1:16 PM (edited)
Posted by harriswb3 on 5/18/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/18/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Its the same concept and I'm not your son, Sun. If you think its cheating, you are are moron just like chadmoron. You cannot find an analogy that supports your point, but there are literally thousands that support the opposite of your position.

This whole issue really pi**es me off, if you cannot tell.
You're covering it nicely, you sound like you're in a pretty good mood.
5/18/2018 11:26 AM
Anyone that actually has an issue with Yatzr has either never used it and doesn’t actually know what it does, or actually cheats is trying to appear above reproach. This is ridiculous.
5/18/2018 11:27 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.