yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Posted by blakshurtjay on 5/20/2018 8:14:00 AM (view original):
I am a new user and I'm glad I decided to check the forums before purchasing additional seasons. So let me get this right the tool we are talking about shows both distance and potential? I have little trouble with the distance part (which is what this convo seems to be focused on) and more so with the potential. If I used this tool I could have just saved my money and had a list of all the high potential recruits?

Someone please let me know what I am missing ...but the potential part definitely seems to be cheating.
I doesn't show anything that isn't already available on GD. It will only show potential for the players you scouted. It combines the info in a quick and easily readable spreadsheet.
5/20/2018 8:59 AM
I am a new user and I'm glad I decided to check the forums before purchasing additional seasons. So let me get this right the tool we are talking about shows both distance and potential? I have little trouble with the distance part (which is what this convo seems to be focused on) and more so with the potential. If I used this tool I could have just saved my money and had a list of all the high potential recruits?

Someone please let me know what I am missing ...but the potential part definitely seems to be cheating.
NO! It only shows potential if you command it to send an AC Scout to a particular Recruit which you then get charged for out of your total funds. It doesn't just reveal all the potentials of every recruit for free just because you pay the donor fee. lol.
5/20/2018 9:24 AM
It's just a data base. You install it on YOUR computer, and it searches the info available to YOUR account and displays it in YOUR downloaded copy. You can't see anyone else's account, and they can't see yours.
5/20/2018 11:37 AM

This video explains how the tool processes potentials. It just streamlines the process of reading all the emails from recruits and deciphering their messages into potential values.
5/20/2018 12:18 PM
Coaches

The Yatzr tool is like a secretary of any boss or executive. You know just like in the movies. The boss walks in and the secretary puts the important paperwork on his desk so he can focus his time on the more important things. The secretary takes care of all of the small management stuff for the boss. That's what the yatzr tool does. It looks through and reads your files based on your assistant coaching scouts and reports that information back to the boss, you. That's all it does.

I did not use the tool last season because of issues with my new tv screen. I had 150 recruits I had my eye on. It was so tedious and time consuming and I do not have a wife and kids so I can image the feeling of those who do. A good secretary is well worth their weight in gold.

All the Best,

Talo
5/20/2018 1:10 PM
"That's all it does."

Um, no. It does a lot more than that. Much more than that is listed in this thread alone. Good try, though.
5/20/2018 4:33 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 5/20/2018 4:33:00 PM (view original):
"That's all it does."

Um, no. It does a lot more than that. Much more than that is listed in this thread alone. Good try, though.
"Good try.."???

What the hell does this even mean? What the hell was he "trying"?

The Coach summed it up pretty well.
5/20/2018 6:18 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/20/2018 12:12:00 AM (view original):
The tiger lurks.
So sorry you were caught giving out booster gifts and have multiple suspended players in Wilkinson not to mention your reputation dropped to a D-. In fact, your real reputation among other users is also a D- and BTW you are probably Tiger trying to get an edge because you can't recruit.
5/20/2018 7:29 PM
Posted by Durango_nino on 5/20/2018 7:29:00 PM (view original):
The tiger lurks.
So sorry you were caught giving out booster gifts and have multiple suspended players in Wilkinson not to mention your reputation dropped to a D-. In fact, your real reputation among other users is also a D- and BTW you are probably Tiger trying to get an edge because you can't recruit.
Durango, did you and Tiger have a falling out?

As I recall, you were always the first to defend him. Hope you two patch things up.
5/21/2018 7:10 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 5/21/2018 7:10:00 AM (view original):
The tiger lurks.

As I recall, you were always the first to defend him. Hope you two patch things up.
Chetty are sticking up for your boyfriend chrondon? Hope you two live happily ever after
5/21/2018 7:35 AM
I'm going to shift the discussion a bit....since it has come up. "Booster Gifts"......is the use of those "cheating"? I think not. Its another "roll of the dice" within the game. Its an interesting concept though.....
5/21/2018 11:09 AM
It's a function within the game.
5/21/2018 11:51 AM
Posted by Durango_nino on 5/21/2018 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 5/21/2018 7:10:00 AM (view original):
The tiger lurks.

Chetty are sticking up for your boyfriend chrondon? Hope you two live happily ever after
I bet that’s a pretty funny line when you’re talking to your 8th grade friends.

Actually i couldn’t disagree with Chrondon more on this topic, but I can still respect his opinion.

You didn’t answer my question. Why have you always defended Tiger, and now you insult his recruiting ability?
5/21/2018 12:41 PM
The real benefit of yatzr's recruiting tool is that you can define the characteristics that are important to the way you play football. I rarely use the standard ratings and my class rankings have improved. I don't used the auto recruiting or auto mail features, I just want to see how the players stack up using my profiles. Not even close to cheating to want a better understanding of the available players.
5/26/2018 2:56 PM
Having been outed as a yatzr-using cheater, I researched the results of my reprehensible behavior. 75 seasons coaching D1A, 29 of which coaching "elites", with zero National Championships. I did once beat slid64er in an exhibition game. I am considering volunteer public-service activities in hopes of making amends for my transgressions. Problem is, I may not be able to kick the habit. Perhaps some other addicted failures would consider forming a yatzr anonymous club. We could call it "friends of Greg".
5/26/2018 4:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.