yatzr users are cheaters Topic

We can call it : Young Athletes Toward Zesty Ridiculousness.(YATZR)
5/26/2018 6:44 PM (edited)
As I'm diving into the Yatzr recruiting tool and starting to use it, one feature I'm seeing that could really be handy is the Backups recruit button. I'm wondering, thought, if there's any coach out there regularly doing the same thing manually for all recruits like this? If so, how much time does it take you? Serious question, as it seems like doing that manually and comprehensively like Yatzr does could be a challenge.
5/27/2018 12:07 AM
Posted by FB_Trap on 5/27/2018 12:07:00 AM (view original):
As I'm diving into the Yatzr recruiting tool and starting to use it, one feature I'm seeing that could really be handy is the Backups recruit button. I'm wondering, thought, if there's any coach out there regularly doing the same thing manually for all recruits like this? If so, how much time does it take you? Serious question, as it seems like doing that manually and comprehensively like Yatzr does could be a challenge.
If I'm using a PC somewhere other than home I do that manually. Not that tough to see a couple of interesting recruits and see what teams are on them. Go to :
Standings > Team ratings > Conference. It will show you how many players on that teams roster. Write it down.
Recruiting > Signing > Conference. It will show you how many players that team has signed.

If for instance you are looking for a DB. Clemson has 10 scholarships and has signed 9 players. They are listed on 2 DBs that you like. You know for sure, worst case scenario, that one of those DBs will become available.

A little easier with yatzr, but not that big of deal.
5/27/2018 1:12 AM
Yeah, I do that, too, for a recruit or two I may have my eye on. But being able to quickly identify all possible recruits in that situation? That's a pretty useful feature when you're scrambling to fill that last scholarship or two. Hope it's added to the game at some point.
5/27/2018 2:19 AM
I have used it and will continue to use it. The tool, in conjunction with some advice I received from a veteran coach, helped me to snag 2 pretty good recruiting classes.

To use another analogy (although I loved the tire changing one) in Michigan we don't have a DMV - we have a Secretary of State. Today I went to transfer a title to a car we bought. When I walked in the estimated wait was over 2 hours....but not for me. On the SOS site they have a feature where you can check in online. I did that and my wait was probably 10-15 minutes.

I suppose I had an advantage over someone that doesn't have an internet connection, but I do and I took advantage of it. And I'll do it again.

5/30/2018 1:19 PM
"My Lord, th, th, that's just dastardly . Tie him to the railroad tracks !"
5/30/2018 3:03 PM
I've never used this bot. Sorry, I'm just paranoid about downloading viruses to my computer, and refuse to download the ap.

That said, I calculate the distances myself when I'm competing against a school for recruits I want. With about 25 seasons spread out over three different servers, and close to an 80 percent win percentage, I'm not offended if people are using short cuts for some of the things I do manually. I seriously doubt this ap teaches a person roster management, which I think is the most important part of the game behind actually recruiting good players.
5/30/2018 3:33 PM
chess = two guys a gameboard 32 pieces rules and maybe a clock

guy one has himself

(1) guy two has, unbeknownst to guy one, a device. CHEATING

(2) guy two has, beknownst to guy one, a device. HANDICAP

(3) guy two has himself. FAIR PLAY

(4) guy two is unknown. they are playing by mail. there is a fee to play and a prize to the winner. CAVEAT EMPTOR
5/30/2018 3:51 PM
Not to change the subject butttttt.... does anyone know how to get the Yatzr tool to download on a mac? It works on my MacBook, but i'm having no luck on my desktop mac
5/30/2018 4:58 PM
Posted by rhoneunited on 5/30/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Not to change the subject butttttt.... does anyone know how to get the Yatzr tool to download on a mac? It works on my MacBook, but i'm having no luck on my desktop mac
Nevermind y'all, I got it. I figured it out. This is easily my biggest accomplishment related to GD. Does this make me Hall of Fame??
5/30/2018 5:06 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/30/2018 3:51:00 PM (view original):
chess = two guys a gameboard 32 pieces rules and maybe a clock

guy one has himself

(1) guy two has, unbeknownst to guy one, a device. CHEATING

(2) guy two has, beknownst to guy one, a device. HANDICAP

(3) guy two has himself. FAIR PLAY

(4) guy two is unknown. they are playing by mail. there is a fee to play and a prize to the winner. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Keep repeating the lie until you've convinced yourself of it. You can do this!
5/31/2018 1:44 PM
maybe i shoulda said checkers

24 and no clock

make it simple for you
5/31/2018 1:52 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/31/2018 1:52:00 PM (view original):
maybe i shoulda said checkers

24 and no clock

make it simple for you
Conversely, you could just make your metaphor more apt next time.
5/31/2018 5:59 PM
learn to read, son
5/31/2018 6:17 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/31/2018 6:17:00 PM (view original):
learn to read, son
Go away clown. You add no value which I’m sure you have heard many times, take a hike.
5/31/2018 9:24 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.