yatzr users are cheaters Topic

5/31/2018 10:57 PM
I'm sure the Yatzr tool is great. I never used it but I know it's capabilities. I am grateful it exists. If it didn't, these worlds would be emptier then they are.

I believe I've gained an advantage over time by using the sites tools, learning the filter combinations, and discovering the best filters for certain or specific situations. I could be wrong, maybe I haven't gained an advantage. But what I will say with 100% confidence is that the Yatzr tool won't make you a better coach, only more efficient. If you think that's cheating then there's not much more I can tell you. But if you do come around, I'd advise you to keep on not using it and you might discover some things.

Bottom line is the Yatzr tool is GD positive so I give it the big thumbs up.

I don't go back and forth, so that's pretty much all I've got to say about this. Peace

6/1/2018 3:41 AM
Ditto Miami
6/1/2018 6:26 AM
6/1/2018 7:21 AM (edited)
When I think of bots that allow for cheating, I think of a bot that would give a player more (or unlimited) money to recruit with. Or other such advantages. Basically cheats. But I don't think of a bot organizing available information in a more usable way as cheating.
6/1/2018 10:16 AM
These new features sure are nice.
4/16/2019 11:38 AM
Posted by chrondon84 on 4/16/2019 11:38:00 AM (view original):
These new features sure are nice.
changed your tune did yah?
4/16/2019 11:44 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
yatzr users are cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.