Clash of the Titans * Jordan vs James Topic

So your suggesting eastern conference seasons on MJ and western conference on LeBron? I like that but like you previously put out there is I think the conference teams would probably look pretty similar but I like that for a stipulation!
5/20/2018 4:25 PM
I have no idea if that balances out fairly, I just know that as is I'm going to draft Steph and Worm and one of a handful of the top center not named Wilt
5/20/2018 4:48 PM
Another thought might be to limit the cost of all other players to below $7m. You can still draft the usual suspects but at perhaps a lesser value. This would also play into James' and Jordan's roles with their real life teams.
5/20/2018 10:10 PM
I think a player salary cap of $8.0M would work well...blocks the best years on many players without blocking anyone but Wilt. Wilt is a 'league changer' that's why he's blocked. It seems that if you block a player the next best just gets used. I also think a strict 19,680 minute requirement would be in everyone's best interest.
5/20/2018 10:17 PM
Hopefully everyone thats already in the league is 'OK' with the added rules...let me know if your not. I had to do a rebuild on Jordan...but I like the new team. Now the LBJ team gets built. I will give up one of the teams...but wanted to build both to see that they appear equal.
5/21/2018 1:10 PM
Why have any minute requirements and why did you set it 300 too high
5/22/2018 4:09 PM
The player and cap restrictions are fine but you lost me with the minute requirement.
5/22/2018 7:50 PM
I'l take James.
5/25/2018 8:22 PM
I'll take a Jordan team also if you need help filling
5/28/2018 6:55 PM
Give me 08-09 James
5/30/2018 8:34 PM
Interested but I’d like to know the details before I sign up
6/1/2018 8:09 PM

Eastern conference teams will have 88/89 Michael Jordan in they're starting lineup...Western conference teams will have 08/09 Lebron James in they're starting lineup. Conference selection is on a first come basis...random Division assignment.

Sign-up in this forum

19,680+ minutes required
Salary Cap - $52M
Player Salary Cap - $8.0M (no one player's salary may exceed )

No Rookies
No Clones
No Waiver Wire
No Whining
Banned players - No Wilt. No MJ in the Western conference. No LBJ in the Eastern conference. Suck it up, lets play!!!

6/6/2018 1:59 PM
gonna take a second team and do a Jordan version - which puts us at 12 aka half full
6/6/2018 2:00 PM
◂ Prev 12
Clash of the Titans * Jordan vs James Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.