https://imgur.com/nJzsGEv

is this guy, draft worthy? Or big board worthy this season or next? I've never played 3.0 D1. And i'm D2 obviously. But i'm not really sure how good players must be to be big board quality. I know it's based more on attributes. But if he averages 30ppg his senior season, would that even have an impact?

also, what attributes would keep him from being big board quality? My guess is ATH & DEF
5/19/2018 10:45 AM
To add to this, I personally don't think he is. I just want to know what would get him on the big board
(ex... +20 ath and +20 def.... which isn't happening!)
5/19/2018 10:48 AM
He won’t get drafted. The ath is ok for a pg, it’s the defense. Passing is a little low for a speed-based pg, too. If defense got up to the 85 range, and passing was up over 90, he might sneak onto the board. On the other hand, another 50 points of LP could get him draft worthy, too.
5/19/2018 11:10 AM
I asked for a few reasons. One, because of this guy...

https://imgur.com/80hYKEG

he's obviously got some better core ratings. But he's also listed at 74 on the big board. My guy has the higher perimeter which I know is important. Also my guy was pre-season 1st team this season as a junior. So it kinda built him up in my head.
5/19/2018 11:18 AM
The second guy has 8-9 extra points on each of the defensive cores. That’s most of the difference between these two, IMO.
5/19/2018 11:34 AM
I see that, and agree. My reason for bringing it up, was that the UC player was #74. I just wondered if the possibility was there for my guy to sneak in next season at #99 or #100
(Only for self satisfaction reasons. I know he would never get drafted. Just would've been cool for myself to have a D2 guy make the big board). Thanks for the input
5/19/2018 11:54 AM
That guy is a stud at D2, nice job!

But no, not good enough for Big Board. To overcome that low (for NBA) ath/def you need to have high LP or Rebounding to even have a chance.
5/19/2018 12:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.