39/99 League Needs Replacement Owner - Free Team Topic

Hey now -- the 1939/199 League is entering its 40th season, and needs an owner to take over for team which drafted then disappeared. They are a good team though, and if you agree to manage them, I will send you a free team - as long as you agree to hang around going forward!

We are a double progressive 20 team league, with no DH (which balanced out the otherwise hitting heavy theme), with 4x5 team divisions. Some of our owners have been there from the start -- and it is a fun group.

Below is the team:
5/19/2018 12:06 PM
NY Yankees finished third in AL East (78-84 record) and had 8th overall pick:

1939/99 New York Yankees-18 keepers, need 7 picks

Keepers:

c: Javy Lopez, Jorge Posada
1b: Johnny Mize, Jason Giambi
2b: Jeff Kent,
3b: Adrian Beltre, Robin Ventura
ss: Tony Batista, Orlando Cabrera
of: Rusty Greer, Ray Lankford, Terry Moore,
p: Chris Carpenter, Tom Glavine, Orel Hershiser, Jeff Nelson, Russ Ortiz, Sidney Ponson,

Cuts:
ss: Chris Gomez
of: Gee Walker
p: Jim Corsi, Chuck McElroy, Paul Quantrill, Schoolboy Rowe, Tony Saunders, Justin Thompson

Draft Picks:
1. Charlie Keller OF 39
2. Ron Villone P 99
3. Gil Heredia P 99
4. Paul Abbott P 99

Looks like they need three more picks -- if no one claims the team over the weekend, I'll make the picks, otherwise will wait for you!
5/19/2018 12:10 PM
Please post and/or sitemail any interest
5/19/2018 12:11 PM
I will take the team if they are not claimed. Thanks
6/3/2018 3:53 PM
39/99 League Needs Replacement Owner - Free Team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.