EXPANSION DRAFT LEAGUE (8 in) Topic

Posted by golliwog67 on 5/29/2018 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Can I take the Kansas City Scouts, please?
You got it.
5/30/2018 12:58 AM
Come on! Pretty please....
5/31/2018 6:22 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2018 7:57:00 AM (view original):
OK BUT

Eichel. the last draft league I was in was Darny's. I got a little nuts with posting stuff, annoying stuff.. eventually the league was shut down in round 11. Guys started to pull out, and I am to blame for quite a lot of that. Ask around, and if you would rather I stay out, I am okay with that.. That said:

This is NOT a snake draft. I like that.

I will also limit my comments to either 1.Who I pick, or in the event a pick is wrong will only post 2. 'Already gone.. round 3'.. and nothing more. If I fail to fulfil this, you can boot me for another owner, and no hard feelings.and if all is ok:

I will take the warm Climate of San Jose (and will buy a nice condo up in Los Gatos... and be the Zamboni driver)
Sounds good.
If someone has a problem with you being in the leauge then they can sitemail me, and we can handle it that way.
Can't stand snake drafts. In later rounds, I can understand it, perhaps. However, overall they are very unfair.
6/1/2018 12:00 PM
If I can take a second team, I'll take the Washington Capitals too.
6/1/2018 12:10 PM
OK BUT

Eichel. the last draft league I was in was Darny's. I got a little nuts with posting stuff, annoying stuff.. eventually the league was shut down in round 11. Guys started to pull out, and I am to blame for quite a lot of that. Ask around, and if you would rather I stay out, I am okay with that.. That said:

I will also limit my comments to either 1.Who I pick, or in the event a pick is wrong will only post 2. 'Already gone.. round 3'.. and nothing more. If I fail to fulfil this, you can boot me for another owner, and no hard feelings.and if all is ok:

I will take the warm Climate of San Jose (and will buy a nice condo up in Los Gatos... and be the Zamboni driver)
I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave the league. I don't know you, however it seems a lot of owners have issues with you. I don't want any drama or trouble in my league (if it ever gets going).

I would like get this league going. I'm afraid some owners may not want to join because of what you've done in other leagues. I apologize.

If we get enough owners and they don't mind having you in the league, then I will allow that to happen.
6/2/2018 11:47 PM
Posted by eicheltower on 6/2/2018 11:47:00 PM (view original):
OK BUT

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave the league. I don't know you, however it seems a lot of owners have issues with you. I don't want any drama or trouble in my league (if it ever gets going).

I would like get this league going. I'm afraid some owners may not want to join because of what you've done in other leagues. I apologize.

If we get enough owners and they don't mind having you in the league, then I will allow that to happen.
Then I am in. I’m gonna spend a couple of days reviewing some stats and pick a team. What a great idea
6/3/2018 1:05 AM
He asked you to leave and you said you would be fine with it
6/6/2018 6:11 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/4/2018 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Leagues take a long time to fill, so if you are wanting to cherry pick your owners, go to it. I was pretty honest and up front with you on all this.. so I am out, period
This is exactly what I don't want. Drama. If guys want to ***** and moan go to another forum. I'm looking for owners who want to enjoy this theme and not make it uncomfortable for me or other owners.

This crap is too much. Please leave my theme alone.
6/6/2018 10:02 PM
Good theme guys, join up.
6/7/2018 6:36 PM
Posted by Poddy on 6/7/2018 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Good theme guys, join up.
Okay. San Jose, please
6/7/2018 8:25 PM
Glad you could join!
6/7/2018 8:56 PM
Up
6/7/2018 8:59 PM
Posted by eicheltower on 6/6/2018 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/4/2018 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Leagues take a long time to fill, so if you are wanting to cherry pick your owners, go to it. I was pretty honest and up front with you on all this.. so I am out, period
This is exactly what I don't want. Drama. If guys want to ***** and moan go to another forum. I'm looking for owners who want to enjoy this theme and not make it uncomfortable for me or other owners.

This crap is too much. Please leave my theme alone.
Don't worry eichel. Your league will up fast now. You asked him to leave and he acts like he is the one quitting
6/8/2018 11:10 AM
Sign me up as the Calgary Flames
6/8/2018 11:12 AM
◂ Prev 12
EXPANSION DRAFT LEAGUE (8 in) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.