I've always thought that work ethic had nothing to do with IQ. And only practice minutes (and extremely minor playing time - like your seniors will be D- in all sets due to playing many games against all). But i have a situation.

I recruited 2 PFs the same season. I play triangle/man. PF 1 was triangle/man with a low WE (in the 40s)... PF2 was triangle/zone with a 99WE. They are now juniors... both are A in offense. But in defense, PF1 is A- but PF2 is A already.

if you followed that, is it just random luck? Maybe just a day or two apart? Or does the high WE play a part?
5/21/2018 11:12 AM
WE is definitely important in IQ growth. WE and HS GPA are the main factors in IQ growth. Also Seniors that end their career with D- in every set they have never practiced is a glitch.
5/21/2018 11:31 AM
I thought it was ONLY practice minutes.

but that answers my question. Thx
5/21/2018 11:53 AM
Yup, zags is correct.
5/21/2018 12:21 PM
I wish that college GPA was apart of the equation though. To give some sort of incentive to giving players SH minutes. I try to give my players as little as possible, which results in my underclassmen occasionally becoming ineligible. But there’s no reason to have more SH than what is needed to land at 2.0.
5/21/2018 1:14 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.