This Losing Streak Topic

I think I've gotten a pretty good idea as to what I need to do to put together a winning team in this game. I've built my team up and was leading the division for practically all of the season. And then, the losing streak began...

I'm not sitting at 29 straight losses... no joke, 29 straight. I've got the same team that put me as one of the top teams in the league this season and now cannot find a way to buy ONE win. I have by far passed the actual MLB record for consecutive losses. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if my luck is just that bad.

Franchise Profile: Warriors - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Someone please tell me what I've done to deserve this. Funny enough, I can still make the playoffs if I make a late push.
5/21/2018 11:40 AM
Your team is kind of a middle of the pack team. A 29 game losing streak is crazy, but you're seeing a correction. You were overachieving. Based on talent, you should end up with about 85 wins.

Go to franchise rankings and you can see where your team ratings wise compared to the rest of the league.
5/21/2018 1:01 PM
This Losing Streak Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.