Job Change - Cutting Players Topic

I'm sure this has been answered before, but if you change jobs, can you immediately cut any of the recruits the former coach signed in the first recruiting cycle? I think the answer is no and that you have to wait until the following year, but just wanted to check.
5/23/2018 9:36 AM
You can not force the child to de-commit from your new school. These are adolescent children you are talking about - not some animals.
5/23/2018 10:36 AM
Not only do you have to wait until the next year to cut them, you don't get any recruiting cash for them.
5/23/2018 3:10 PM
How long do you have to wait for the system to accept job offers that your qualified for? Seems like it keeps forgetting to process my offer.
5/27/2018 9:33 PM
24hrs from when you applied...
5/27/2018 10:23 PM
Over a period of 3 days, you have 3 cycles of the job application process, you can attempt once any school and the acceptance is processed at 2am EST, the same time when the games get processed.
5/28/2018 6:20 AM
Job Change - Cutting Players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.