Another DEAD League Topic

http://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/nationality/russian-nhl-players-career-stats.html
6/1/2018 2:11 PM
A Dad. I have had my Nordiques team in your league for a few days and you have yet to post it to the start page here. I site mailed you about this (I think) You never answered me.... but I haven't check Aldershot' site mail yet
6/2/2018 5:46 PM (edited)
Sorry man, My original post says to sign up first - meaning, I check these forums so I know who has joined and then I add them to the list in these same forums. I haven't looked in the actual league.
6/3/2018 1:06 AM
Posted by alanasdad on 6/3/2018 1:06:00 AM (view original):
Sorry man, My original post says to sign up first - meaning, I check these forums so I know who has joined and then I add them to the list in these same forums. I haven't looked in the actual league.
U have a site mail ;)
6/5/2018 5:26 PM
Gonna scrap this one
6/6/2018 9:15 AM
Bummer... I like this theme!
6/6/2018 11:04 AM
A-Dad it’s tough to get leagues... but I always enter my team late... I havent figured out what birth right I was going to take.
So I want you to know, I am another owner for ur league.
6/6/2018 12:42 PM
I've been making leagues for 10+ years....I know interest in general is way down, but in my experience if we aren't even half full after 2 weeks then this ain't gonna fill. I remember when a good theme would fill within 24 hours - a ho-hum theme could take 2-3 days to fill. Now, it seems good themes, might not ever fill no matter how long you give it.

6/6/2018 2:06 PM
A dad, sometimes I make a league I think will draw some owners, and after 10 days, there are just two comments. I know the frustration

We need 100 new members who will go through 4 six packs a year..and a hundred more who will ice a team a month, and a couple like us who are hopelessly addicted to this thing.. well, sort of

I will remove my team, and if everyone else will do likewise.. then you remove yours and the league disappears from the list. So often I see a league that died 4 mos ago with one in, still.
6/6/2018 3:05 PM
◂ Prev 12
Another DEAD League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.