mlb 22052 team selection forum Topic

There will be sixteen teams. Eight owners will select the 27 Yankees and will be allowed to add or replace 6 players within a 120m salary cap. Eight owners will select another team season they can add or replace 6 players to beat the Yankees with a 120 m cap. Remember you must have a roster of 25 players. If after tweaking your team you have to add additional players you must use players with a 200 m cap.

Currently their our eight Yankee slots and eight challenger slots. post and claim one of the Yankee teams or name your challenger team season. I will allow the same players to select the same challenger team. For instance if two owners choose to play the 75 Reds they can. The owners will differ on how they draft and manage their teams. i currently listed as owning a Yankees team but can shift to a challenger slot if need be.
5/23/2018 2:57 PM
I switched to 1995 braves
5/23/2018 3:40 PM
Closed
5/25/2018 4:42 PM
mlb 22052 team selection forum Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.