Seting Lineups, drafting teams.... Topic

Aloha,

Has anyone else been having problems setting day to day lineups...etc, etc...? What is weird is that I can set pitching changes, but that's it.... Can't draft teams and can't change lineups...?
For my account, it all started less than a week ago.
The reply is to contact customer support / IT, but after reading oodles of comments on how WIS new owner has been less than receptive, figured it might be easier to ask the rest of the commoners....
(thnx in advance for any and all replies)
5/24/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by cpdpoet on 5/24/2018 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Aloha,

Has anyone else been having problems setting day to day lineups...etc, etc...? What is weird is that I can set pitching changes, but that's it.... Can't draft teams and can't change lineups...?
For my account, it all started less than a week ago.
The reply is to contact customer support / IT, but after reading oodles of comments on how WIS new owner has been less than receptive, figured it might be easier to ask the rest of the commoners....
(thnx in advance for any and all replies)
Have you tried using a different browser? What browser/OS *are* you using?
5/24/2018 8:34 PM
i had it happen about a week ago too

i use microsoft edge browser, which had done some updates

switched to google chrome, worked fine

since then though microsoft edge seems to be behaving but also i did a system restore

the error message in the interim said something about a library no longer being supported or something like that
5/24/2018 9:43 PM
That's the weird thing...Have had the same browser for 2+ yrs, just out of no-where my SIM adjustments have been limited..?
5/24/2018 9:44 PM
Have seen similar complaints in 2 of my theme leagues...
5/24/2018 9:45 PM
What browser are you using, though?

When sites make updates, the fix is usually different for old browsers (especially Microsoft browsers) compared to others. Typically, the change is prioritized for newer browsers, especially when time and resources are low. Most of the time, this only impacts people using very old versions of their browser who just haven't updated it in a while. If that's the case here, then it probably means WIS is making some code changes.
5/24/2018 10:13 PM (edited)
We had a complaint in a progressive. He used Microsoft, too, and when he switched to Chrome, no problems.

I've used Firefox for years, and never had an issue.
5/24/2018 11:08 PM
Posted by dannino on 5/24/2018 11:08:00 PM (view original):
We had a complaint in a progressive. He used Microsoft, too, and when he switched to Chrome, no problems.

I've used Firefox for years, and never had an issue.
FireFox is only good for LIVE. Google Chrome is the way to go tho
5/25/2018 12:23 AM
Thank you gentlemen....looks like all of you guys were right.

I love to avoid dealing with customer support.
5/25/2018 12:22 PM
Can anyone tell me how to use 3 pitchers behind 1 main starter who will start 81 games. I need the other 3 pitchers averaging 175 ip to pitch the other 81 games equally
5/25/2018 6:09 PM
Each will start 27 games? Will they pitch in relief? Have you considered using your 81 game starter in a relief role, at least occasionally?

It won't be plug and play. You could set the big guy as SP1, then swap out the 3 175ip guys as SP2. You will likely need to be making daily adjustments.
5/25/2018 7:15 PM (edited)
My view is that this won't be a set rotation. It will be hands on, especially if you have fatigue issues, which will likely show up in week 2.
5/25/2018 6:31 PM
Thanks Pretty much how I have it set
5/26/2018 2:48 PM
Seting Lineups, drafting teams.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.