Vulture League/Progressive/Twist/Blacklist Topic

Vulture Progressive Twist Blacklist 1910/1960

Concept:
This will be a 16 team progressive league starting with combo seasons of 1910/1960. Teams will draft any player that is in the system that season and twist that player to any season pre-1910/1960 or after. As long as they are in the WIS database 1910 or 1960

Concept: "The Vulture" Team A picks 1909 Ty Cobb and Team B takes 1915 Ty Cobb and maybe all 16 teams has a Ty Cobb on it the first season (No Clones, including Ruth pitcher/Ruth Hitter this is for later reference) And the when we go to season 2 drafting 1911/1961 if there is a Cobb left you can draft him. But the players name has to be in the season database of the season we are drafting from, meaning 1911 Ty Cobb is in the system so we can draft more Cobb if he has seasons left.

Concept: "The Blacklist" 1909 Ty Cobb is on the blacklist and can never be used again, ect, ect So with this said you already identified that this is NOT a keeper progressive league, but a season by season fresh draft with a LONG BLACKLIST attached as the seasons go by. So we could have some very high salary seasons and very low salary seasons as they past by.
So when 1966 comes up and Don Sutton is there, the Vultures will pick him dry for that 1 season....maybe?

Since this is kind of new i am open to suggestions. Not sure if this will fly. Just wanted to try something different. I have loved schwarze's 16x16 type leagues and this kind of adds that dimension to a progressive type league.

I will try to start this off to the following rules

No Salary Cap
No AAA
No WW
No DH
No Trades
No Clones
Stadium will be drafted and can be had in the Inaugural season (26 rds)
5/25/2018 4:26 PM (edited)
Any thoughts, and let me know if you would like to try this?
5/25/2018 1:11 PM
16 teams
1) Happy Hours
5/25/2018 1:12 PM
Vulture League/Progressive/Twist/Blacklist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.