Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the SDB Memorial League currently has 1 team available for the 2013 season

with an abundance of talent on the field and at the plate, this team is the division favorite in it's division for 2013 - the team also has an abundance of quality keepers for the future - see the roster below...

ALSO...the team has TWO 1st Round Picks and TWO 2nd Round Picks in the 2013 SDB Draft

...the team plays in the SDB AL and uses the DH

the SDB is a long standing 20 team single season progressive league that started with the 1962 season - this will be the league's 52nd season!

League rules include a requirement of 40 wins by during the season to qualify for the weighted 4 team lottery for the first pick in Round 1 - draft order is determined by the Game 120 standings

Teams are required to maintain a staff of 1200 IPs throughout the season with a 1 draft slot penalty for each 50 innings under 1200

There is a supplemental AAA draft with 3 selected players NOT eligible to become keepers

No limit on keepers (up to 25)

We use the DH for the AL only

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No WW

No computer generated AAA players may be used

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim the team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
5/26/2018 4:17 PM
2013 Baltimore - plays at Camden Yards - CLAIMED by fabulous

25 Potential Keepers – 1 pick for each less than 25

C – Jonathan Lucroy. Jose Molina
1B – James Loney, Mark Reynolds
2B – Chase Utley
SS – Ian Desmond, Jed Lowrie
3B – Manny Machado, David Wright, Juan Uribe
OF – Jacoby Ellsbury, Carlos Gomez, Torii Hunter, Raul Ibanez, Alexi Amarista

P’s – Jeff Samardzija, Anibal Sanchez, C.J. Wilson, Aroldis Chapman, Wilton Lopez, Ricky Nolasco, Josh Collmenter, Jeremy Affeldt, Alfredo Simon, Barry Zito

I/R – none

Own 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks in the 2013 SDB draft
5/28/2018 12:19 PM (edited)
I will take the BLT team
5/28/2018 12:03 PM
they are yours...sent you a sitemail
5/28/2018 12:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.