Congrats, Millsaps and marlove Topic

Too much offensive firepower for the Blueboys of Illinois College.
5/27/2018 2:48 PM
Congrats to marlove for yet another fine season and for GoldenHomer2 for the great showing! GH you have some very promising team strength the next few seasons so I'm sure we'll see you at the top again. Keep up the great work.

All the Best,

Talo
5/27/2018 5:15 PM
I appreciate it, Talonino. Hope you're right. I have to be honest...I root for King's to win your conference every year to help my strength of schedule. No hard feelings lol. But I expect you guys will be right there near the top.
5/27/2018 11:29 PM
Whaaat?! :O
No that's fine. Kings is a good player and he's had my number since I was a newb. I'm hoping to do my best as I've been a plus or minus 20 rank most of my GD career but this year I'll be fielding my best team ever. Still humble yet climbing to the top one season at a time.

I wish all of you the best in recruiting and I'll see you on the field! :D

All the Best,

Talo
5/31/2018 1:39 AM
Congratulations marlove on another Championship. Back to the drawing board to find a way to stop that Millsaps machine.
6/2/2018 8:32 AM
Congrats, Millsaps and marlove Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.