I know that tryout camp players start to populate sometime after spring training. Anybody know exactly when?
5/27/2018 10:24 PM
PM2 Cycle 2 after the last ST game.
5/28/2018 8:39 AM
Very nice. Thanks.
5/28/2018 9:21 AM
Anybody know when amateur draft pool players who didn't get drafted, get added to the tryout camp free agent pool? I assume some after rookie ball starts because I don't see any there and I just had the draft on Thursday am cycle.
6/22/2018 1:54 PM
They don't. College seniors who (a) are perfectly signable and (b) don't get signed are added to the next season's minor league free agent pool at rollover. All other undrafted or unsigned players just vanish.

I think, but am not sure, that the tryout camp pool automatically repletes when and only when every tryout camp position player (for position players) or pitcher (for pitchers) has been signed.
6/22/2018 2:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.