Who's on First? S12 Full Topic

Our world is young but has had some great stories from a dynasty winning 4 WS rings in 5 seasons to a division leader this past season dropping 30 straight to fight back to and almost reclaim their division at the end. Last season was a highly competitive year both second wildcards were within 3 games of each other. We welcome both new and seasoned owners. If you are interested in a teamlock then up today send me a sitemail at tlcogan7. We Would love to have you here on first with us.

Open teams

AL South (83-79) - Finished 6 games back in the division. Top prospect is a 19 yr.old DiTR Jason Jensen high projections lacks defensive upside but profiles well with the stick, he can achieve with his young age and early DiTR.

AL East 1 (93-69) - One of the strongest teams though the first 11 seasons in league history never finishing below .500 with help from one of the best pitcher 5x Cy young winner Brandon Connelly holding a career 2.78 ERA and 44 complete games.

AL East 2 (60-102) - Coming off a trying year this rebuilding team is poised to make some strides in the not to distant future. This team use to be one of the top of the class franchises but age finally caught up to it but with some studly young talent like Fautino Reyes an offensive focused SS this rebuild could become a contender sooner rather than later.

NL North (80-82) - Finished 2 games below .500 this past season looking to continue their build to division champs. Top prospect 18 yr.old RHP Joey Hunter profiles to be a solid starter in the ML that shows potential for pinpoint control that will dominate RHB with a filthy sinker with a slightly above average curve, lacks deep inning stamina and ability to get LHP are his downsides.

NL East (70-92) - tough year finishing 70-92 looking to reclaim past glory. Top Prospect 20 yr.old RHP Santiago Rodriguez has the potential to be a top end starter with a ++ Curve, + Cut, and average change, this combo packaged with excellent velo and stamina.

NL West 1 (90-72) - Division winner. Top Prospect 18 yr.old 1B Boone Pettitte brings the lumber to the yard with a high contact to power combo complete with an average eye and plus defense at 1B he could be a great NL player for years to come.

NL West 2 (75-87) - A building team with a solid partnership up the middle with Javier Gonzales and Fernando Candelaria

*Top prospects based on my scouts on confirmed open teams in season 11*
7/3/2018 6:06 PM (edited)
World Series is starting today, so I'm guessing Tuesday will be the rollover?
6/7/2018 11:20 AM
I'm the guy that lost 30 straight... Solid league come join us!
6/13/2018 4:38 PM
I'll take the Al East team for a season.
6/14/2018 10:03 PM
Sitemail the password and I'll join........Thanks
6/15/2018 1:02 AM
Surprised that NL West team hasn't been taken,
6/19/2018 11:59 AM
Let's go guys 4 more teams remaining and we can get the new season started
6/25/2018 5:43 PM
Only need 3 more owners.......................
6/30/2018 12:18 AM
I've got interest in the NL North Team.
7/2/2018 4:16 PM
kcatlantis I will send you a sitemail with an invite so you can join up
7/2/2018 7:06 PM
Down to 1. Who wants to help us roll over tonight?
7/3/2018 1:40 PM
One more let's get this rolling!
7/4/2018 9:02 AM
Who's on First? S12 Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.