FREE / No Charge / Bonus Baby / Twice as Nice Topic

While supplies last...

So after years of playing GD, I dipped my toe into the HBD for a second time (first time was during my drinking years and I kinda blacked out for the season...just like Calvin Griffin in the 70's with the Twins).

Anyways - our league, The Sandlot, has had an active board/owners with some very good teams - but enough competition that new teams emerge each season in the playoffs. Our commish, cusdak, has done a great job in keeping the enthusiasm up between seasons and we rarely go too long between season. However, this past season's end saw 11 owners discontinue for a variety of reasons - most likely that it's summertime with more time devoted to the outside. Our loss is your gain - as I am offering the next 5 new owners to join our league a "season match" - which means - you enroll in the Sandlot for one season and I will contact WIS admin and pay for your second season in Sandlot. Pretty sweet.

Reach out to Cusdak for the code and he'll make sure I get the heads-up.

Looking forward to seeing you at The Sandlot.

sjurat (trent)
5/30/2018 9:40 AM
FREE / No Charge / Bonus Baby / Twice as Nice Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.