Pitchers continuously drained to zero Topic

I had an issue last season after the cutover of starters getting drained to zero and then pitching again even after being slotted to rest. I just had the new season start with three SPs doing the same. Something seems to be up with the pitching. I had #p7760812Ramiro Vasquez (P)#p slotted to rest and yet he somehow threw again yesterday in the PM session. I've flat out demoted two of the guys that got drained to zero now to try to get their rest reset. I've reset the pitching setting again to try to get guys rested. Any ideas.
6/5/2018 10:27 AM
Looks like he was starting every third spring training game (you only had a 3 man rotation, I assume). He shouldn't be playing more than every 5th start. Are you managing your spring training team at all?
6/5/2018 11:12 AM
Pitchers continuously drained to zero Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.