Stagg Final Four has 4 Excellent Competitors ! Topic

Don't remember a final four with 4 top coaches I respected this much. GL Guys !
6/5/2018 3:00 PM
Wow that is some serious players!! They have combined for 13 national championships and 77 conference championships at their schools. One of the four teams have played for the national championship in seasons 131, 132, 134, 135, 136, and 137. Four of the last 6 years will have one of these teams as a champion. I am pulling for Gettysburg to get their first!!
6/5/2018 3:23 PM
Heh. Won and Lost against them all and can tell you that these guys all run a tough program.
If I had to lay a bet I'd have to put the ducats on BigPoppa's Indianapolis. Not sure what he does but he is probably the best D2 coach out there now and I am basing this on his results.
But no doubt they all have a fighting chance.
Best of Luck Guys !
6/5/2018 5:14 PM
Stagg is definitely one of the most balanced D2 worlds. No one top program that wins NC every year. Plenty of great coaches that are spread out geographically and in many conferences. For anyone that is seeking out a D2 challenge, Stagg is a fun world.

Thanks for the kind words mojo! You had me on the ropes today. I didn’t think I was going to get back in it. You owned that 3rd quarter. Always fun trying to stop your ND Box attack. The balanced way you run it makes me want to go back to it. With the personnel groupings that are available, it can be deadly.
6/5/2018 5:42 PM
Stagg Final Four has 4 Excellent Competitors ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.