6/6/2018 7:48 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/6/2018 4:09:00 AM (view original):
what do i do when i can't run the ball or pass it

sincerely, Concerned
Punt.
6/7/2018 12:01 AM
what i did was, read the halftime stats

Navy's top five tacklers were all DL

i don know what they were doing exactly, but i do know a brick wall when i hit it

much as we love the Box run...
6/7/2018 2:01 AM
I use the Box Run Exclusively for my Winona State Team. I run and pass prolificly(not sure spelled right).
Though originally conceived as run offense because you could add blocking with additional TE, I have found in this game and in real life(Bellicek and New England) that it is a very adaptable offense and can be very effective passing out of as well.
Obviously , you need the players capable to do so. But I have some ideas churning in my noodle to try in my own ND but it won't be for few seasons when I get rid of players I now have and can recruit to fit my percolating idea . Speaking about percolating I'm gonna go make some coffee.
As the comedian in the Star Wars Movie said : "May The Farce Be With You" .
6/7/2018 9:12 AM
Flashback, hindsight 20 20 or whatever; the best function of that beta run was the ability to alter a formation to create something such as a two tight end pro or I set. Now if we could get that back that would be great. 2ยข yeah yeah a bit off topic but isn't that a specialty around here nowadays
6/7/2018 9:28 AM
Do what Lou did. Cheat
6/9/2018 12:46 PM
thash a deshpicable thing to shay
6/9/2018 1:41 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/6/2018 4:09:00 AM (view original):
what do i do when i can't run the ball or pass it

sincerely, Concerned
PUNT! AAAAA! Dam I am to late with it.
6/9/2018 9:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.