Help Please! How do I show in post 1 my player's ? Topic

I don't know how to show his player card(ratings).
I'm sure there is a way to paste it into a post but if someone could explain how I would appreciate the help.
6/7/2018 9:17 AM
This is all I could get, did this by clicking on players card and down in lower left hand corner there is a WIS button which copies to WIS forums clipboard. Then when you come to forums you click the Paste Wis Clipboard and it puts the players link in here. Although I am sure you want to know how to put the actual card on here, which I would think you would have to paste as a picture. I think....
6/7/2018 12:09 PM
6/7/2018 12:12 PM
Okay, I did that using Firefox screenshot and then pasted it into the forums. There may be another way, but I don't know it yet.
6/7/2018 12:13 PM
Are you clicking the button on the bottom left of the players page next to the Facebook and plus sign? Not the WIS Clipboard on the right hand side, that is the wrong one.
6/7/2018 12:29 PM
Posted by jhunterz on 6/7/2018 12:08:00 PM (view original):

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Scott Gay

His parents should have named him Richard
6/7/2018 12:31 PM
There "is" nothing on the left hand side. We have to be talking apples and oranges . I am referring to the card as to what appears when you click the link in Flex's prev post. He has the link to the card . I want to show the card without having to click on the link.
6/7/2018 12:54 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/7/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
There "is" nothing on the left hand side. We have to be talking apples and oranges . I am referring to the card as to what appears when you click the link in Flex's prev post. He has the link to the card . I want to show the card without having to click on the link.
Then you will probably have to screen shot it like I did.
6/7/2018 12:55 PM
Help Please! How do I show in post 1 my player's ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.