Not running the correct gameplan Topic

That all sounds really odd big poppa. Mine have all been like realist where it has been my problem with inputs and I have had to really dig to find them. I hope you get it all figured out. Make sure you don't get it figured out before we play next time though....lol.

I've never seen problems with different web browsers before, so I can't comment on that.
6/8/2018 3:10 PM
I've noticed a few times that my playbook changed receiver distributions, run/pass ratios, formations, etc. without me editing them. I think they have a bug, but I thought maybe I was just messing it up myself.
6/8/2018 5:43 PM
Receiver distributions are not set in stone. When you put in the percent you want for each guy that is what the qb will look for him as the main target. But once the play starts that receiver may be covered while another one is more open and depending on the qb's numbers he will throw to the more open man.
6/8/2018 9:08 PM
◂ Prev 12
Not running the correct gameplan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.