SIM Recruits Session 2. UPDATE: CS Fixed It Topic

If you take over a team during job process, and SIM AI has already signed recruits, are you supposed to get credit for them?

Simmy signed 5 in session 1 for my CMU team and it says I signed them. Next season I am worried that when I cut some of them that I wont get the $$ and AP.

Valid concern?
6/7/2018 6:35 PM
You won’t get money if you cut them
6/7/2018 7:10 PM
In the final period, My D3 team is competing with a D2 team for a player. the D2 team is listed as very high and i am listed as low. The other team has not offered the player a scholarship but I have. Will I get the player in the final period if the other team does not offer a scholarship?
6/7/2018 7:12 PM
Yes
6/7/2018 7:19 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/7/2018 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Maaaaaaan. Thats dumb
6/7/2018 8:30 PM
Posted by indiansrck27 on 6/7/2018 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/7/2018 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Maaaaaaan. Thats dumb
Send a ticket. They know about it, but the more people complain, the more likely it is to get fixed in the next update.
6/7/2018 11:47 PM
Update! Ticket response:

Michael,

That's a known issue when a coaching change occurs. If you send a list of the players, I can mark them as signed by SimAI.
6/12/2018 7:53 PM
That is really awesome for you. I do wish they would implement this as an actual fix though, b/c as stands this is one of the worst things about this game for every player. On the bright side they have opened up the floodgates by doing this for you, so who knows, maybe they will get tired of being drowned out in the tide of CS requests (for players who read this thread and actually find out that this worked), and fix the code.
6/12/2018 8:15 PM
Glad to see CS fixed...about fifteen season too late to help me in the same situation.
6/13/2018 7:38 AM
SIM Recruits Session 2. UPDATE: CS Fixed It Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.