Some Very Nice Teams Available D2 Stagg Topic

My favorite is West Virginia Tech.
Merrimack, Cheney and St Josephs are also nice pickups.

Let me ad to this that Truman State is the best of the lot. It just showed up. Almost on par with my Winona State; I was tempted (I like changes :)
6/9/2018 9:52 AM (edited)
I was thinking of jumping in this world to pick up a rebuild and come challenge you guys. I have to start a D3 though so I am not sure. I haven't played D3 since it was changed.
6/8/2018 3:11 PM
Posted by superv97 on 6/8/2018 3:11:00 PM (view original):
I was thinking of jumping in this world to pick up a rebuild and come challenge you guys. I have to start a D3 though so I am not sure. I haven't played D3 since it was changed.
I've tried it under a different ID and it's terrible IMO.

No control or strategy involved with depth charts or having the engine run the exact plays you want it to.

On the bright side, you only have to last one season to move up lol
6/8/2018 4:48 PM
Updated
6/9/2018 10:17 AM
Well I picked up a D3 team to move my way up. Man does D3 really suck...lol
6/11/2018 3:00 PM
Posted by superv97 on 6/11/2018 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Sweet!!! Stagg D2 is a TOUGH world. Adding a superstar coach will make it even more fun. You’re right about D3. I thought I’d try to pick a couple teams up just for recruiting fun...but I’ve already abandoned them lol
6/11/2018 3:19 PM
I ended up picking up Cheyney. There's a Very strange roster construction on them though. Should be a nice change of pace. Recruiting 20+ freshman next season should be a fun and exciting challenge that I haven't had a chance to take part of before
6/11/2018 6:12 PM
Posted by superv97 on 6/11/2018 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Good luck with Huntingdon superv! Hopefully I left the cupboard well stocked and you can take them to the next level! I couldn't quite figure out the D3 gameplanning but there is enough talent on that team to make a nice run
6/11/2018 6:15 PM
Thanks dukez!! You have built a really good team!! But I have no intention of staying, I already hate the GPing and I haven't even played a down yet...lol. I will be moving up after the season. I will make sure to keep the cupboards full for the next coach though.
6/11/2018 10:17 PM
Don't blame you one bit. It's the same reason I abandoned them. D3 is just very frustrating
6/11/2018 11:06 PM
WELCOME to Stagg SuperV . Glad you joined :) And Welcome to Stagg d2 Duke.
6/11/2018 11:31 PM
Some Very Nice Teams Available D2 Stagg Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.