Players skipping their senior year Topic

I just had a player forego his last season of eligibility. This has not happened to me in a very long time. Has this been happening to others, and I have been lucky? Or is it new?
6/8/2018 5:34 PM
Posted by badaxe on 6/8/2018 5:34:00 PM (view original):
I just had a player forego his last season of eligibility. This has not happened to me in a very long time. Has this been happening to others, and I have been lucky? Or is it new?
NOT to enter draft early. This part of the game doesn't exist anymore, according to my studies. What you most likely experienced was a QB or other glory spot, that realized he wasn't going to start and quit on you. This phenomenon happens quite frequently according to dev chats.
6/8/2018 10:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
at what point in the season was this
6/8/2018 11:34 PM
I had a player this past season skip his last season too. He left because he was not getting enough playing time. This has happened to my team over the seasons past. They did not change this part. They did change the part that SR players would skip SR season to go into the NFL Draft. The draft was taken out of the game.
6/9/2018 3:09 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/8/2018 11:34:00 PM (view original):
at what point in the season was this
It happened at rollover. Good to know that seble is not doing stealth updates. Thanks.
6/9/2018 5:13 AM
Posted by fermor332002 on 6/9/2018 3:09:00 AM (view original):
I had a player this past season skip his last season too. He left because he was not getting enough playing time. This has happened to my team over the seasons past. They did not change this part. They did change the part that SR players would skip SR season to go into the NFL Draft. The draft was taken out of the game.
I get most of my info from old forum posts and newer ones. This sounds an awful lot like what loopfunring and his 5 seasons of wisdom said. I guess badaxe and his 262 seasons of wisdom could learn a thing or too from loopfunring. I don't think there is any room on these boards for being rude to someone who is trying to help out. Without these forum posts I wouldn't understand how to play at all.

A big thank you to anyone who can help out regardless of how many seasons you have played. A correct answer is a correct answer.
6/9/2018 3:30 PM
Posted by tronstellar on 6/9/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fermor332002 on 6/9/2018 3:09:00 AM (view original):
I get most of my info from old forum posts and newer ones. This sounds an awful lot like what loopfunring and his 5 seasons of wisdom said. I guess badaxe and his 262 seasons of wisdom could learn a thing or too from loopfunring. I don't think there is any room on these boards for being rude to someone who is trying to help out. Without these forum posts I wouldn't understand how to play at all.

A big thank you to anyone who can help out regardless of how many seasons you have played. A correct answer is a correct answer.
+1
6/9/2018 4:25 PM

6/9/2018 9:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Players skipping their senior year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.