When choosing forwards for the penalty kill, is it safe to assume that if you assign a center as RF or LF that he would take the face-off? Also, if you assign a center on both who would take the face-off?
Just curious, after watching the Capitals win so many important face-offs I realized how important it is to have players with that skill set.
I'm sure its factored into the simulation.
I appreciate any responses.
Have a good day
6/9/2018 3:50 PM
LF is your face-off taker.
6/9/2018 5:26 PM
Posted by gga22271 on 6/9/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
When choosing forwards for the penalty kill, is it safe to assume that if you assign a center as RF or LF that he would take the face-off? Also, if you assign a center on both who would take the face-off?
Just curious, after watching the Capitals win so many important face-offs I realized how important it is to have players with that skill set.
I'm sure its factored into the simulation.
I appreciate any responses.
Have a good day
Whichever of the players took more faceoffs in real life will be the one that takes the faceoff.
6/9/2018 8:34 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.