What should "your" team do Topic

My Nuggets...
  • Move Faried to a team desirous of an expiring contract dude who can still snare offensive boards.
  • Max out Jokic and hope he stays healthy.
  • Persuade Covington he really wants to live in the Mile High State.
  • Hope for gold in the draft.
6/14/2018 9:49 AM
LOL, based on the collective wisdom and strategic value of all the moves on this board, the Warriors are winning the next five titles.
6/14/2018 10:47 AM
Posted by toddcommish on 6/14/2018 10:47:00 AM (view original):
LOL, based on the collective wisdom and strategic value of all the moves on this board, the Warriors are winning the next five titles.
It's difficult to defeat a team that has 2 recent MVPs, 2 other players that can make an all-star team, and isn't old.
6/14/2018 11:02 AM
Posted by toddcommish on 6/14/2018 10:47:00 AM (view original):
Draymond will be in jail before then and Steph will have had experimental ankle replacement surgery (or so I kinda hope - as a Lakers' fan).
6/14/2018 11:20 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/13/2018 6:13:00 PM (view original):
Wolves.

Dear God find someone dumb enough to take Wiggins off their hands. (Hi, Charlotte, we'll trade Wiggins and Teague for Kemba and whichever bad contract you want, Batum? Sure, have fun with Andrew!)
Resign Belly.
Trade Dieng for a wing - Brooklyn probably, Crabbe or Carroll is fine.
Fire Thibs. He is a cancerous bore, a wretched human who hasn't evolved past 2011. Have him take his binky Rose with him. Then show him a Rubio and Teague comparison.
Call KAT and apologize for Thibs.
Draft a wing.
Pray.

Kemba/Butler/Batum/Belly/KAT can work alright, and if KAT takes that next step.... Then Tyus/Taj/rookie wing/Brooklyn wing off the bench. Not awful.

But they won't fire Thibs or find anyone to take Wiggins so whatever.

Hope KAT goes somewhere that gives him the national credit he deserves.
Any thoughts?
6/14/2018 11:46 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/14/2018 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Wolves.

Dear God find someone dumb enough to take Wiggins off their hands. (Hi, Charlotte, we'll trade Wiggins and Teague for Kemba and whichever bad contract you want, Batum? Sure, have fun with Andrew!)
Resign Belly.
Fire Thibs. He is a cancerous bore, a wretched human who hasn't evolved past 2011. Have him take his binky Rose with him. Then show him a Rubio and Teague comparison.
Draft a wing.
Pray.

Kemba/Butler/Batum/Belly/KAT can work alright, and if KAT takes that next step.... Then Tyus/Taj/rookie wing/Brooklyn wing off the bench. Not awful.

Any thoughts?
No way Charlotte gives us Kemba for Wiggins

6/14/2018 12:59 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/14/2018 9:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bds9992 on 6/13/2018 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/13/2018 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bds9992 on 6/13/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
At this moment, Ball and Ingram being considered better talents than Booker, now or in the future, is a product of how much the league loves and needs the Lakers. It’s not actually true, though.
It's actually more about how all of them have question marks still. Ingram probably has the best chance of being a starter on a champion contender.

Booker isn't even that efficient and is learning some terrible traits. And can't guard ****. Jackson had an awful year at the rim and only looked better in the second half cause he got more minutes - counting stats went up, that's all. Chriss is ******* awful, big ole busty bust there.

Also, Ayton looks like could be really, really good - and Phoenix would be committing an Oden-like mistake picking him over Luka.
no to all of this, but I’m certainly not changing your mind
Every single other person who has posted about Phoenix says the same thing - opposite of you, yet you insist you are correct. Maybe you should consider that it is you who needs to change their mind.
They all say the same thing because there’s no rumor about it. There doesn’t need to be.

Move on. Find a new slant. This is a normal collar.
6/14/2018 1:01 PM
WTH is that babble suppose to mean?
Never mind, please don't answer, or post anything at all any more. Thank you.
6/14/2018 2:30 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/14/2018 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Wolves.

Resign Belly.
Draft a wing.
Pray.

Any thoughts?
Gotta agree that Wiggins is yet another of those over-hyped "next-superstars" who in reality is an average NBA player. Not sure they find a trade partner for him without taking a horrid contract in return - agree they certainly aren't getting Kemba and Batum.
I like Belly, but I like Dieng too. I think you should be able to sign a FA wing almost as good as anything you'd get back, without giving him up.
Not sure that team "bought in" to Thibs, so see no problem canning him, but for who, at this point?
KAT is already a monster and will probably get better. They better make it further in the Playoffs soon, or he'll be outta there as soon as he can be, with JB right behind him.
6/14/2018 2:38 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/14/2018 2:30:00 PM (view original):
WTH is that babble suppose to mean?
Never mind, please don't answer, or post anything at all any more. Thank you.
No.
6/14/2018 3:36 PM
If you’re confused by the last line, look it up. It’s a reference.
6/14/2018 3:37 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 6/14/2018 3:37:00 PM (view original):
If you’re confused by the last line, look it up. It’s a reference.
You're trying W - A - Y too hard. Do the rest of us a favor and let it go. We are all clear on your opinion of the Suns, just as you are clear we all disagree with it. Move on.
6/14/2018 3:50 PM
No, I’m not trying hard at all. This is a discussion. Everyone keeps getting involved with the same thought. “That’s ridiculous!” No one seems to have any reason why it isn’t the best basketball fit.

when he takes a meeting with us, then you can tell me why. I’ll be back
6/14/2018 4:12 PM
I have no dog in this hunt, but it sure seems like plenty of people have given reasons why it isn't the best basketball fit; you just refuse to let anybody else have an opinion other than yourself on this issue.
6/14/2018 4:21 PM
Posted by ashamael on 6/14/2018 4:21:00 PM (view original):
I have no dog in this hunt, but it sure seems like plenty of people have given reasons why it isn't the best basketball fit; you just refuse to let anybody else have an opinion other than yourself on this issue.
I read it again. cope thought we couldn’t afford PG and LBJ, but it would be easy and I showed him the proof. People think Booker is a good stats, bad team guy, but there’s really no way to know until we see him on what is supposed to be a good team.

i made one post, cope called me a liar, and then i responded - in good faith - to every other point people made. I expected I wouldn’t have to respond after my initial post, but you guys just kept being disrespectful.
6/14/2018 4:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...20 Next ▸
What should "your" team do Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.