Very Interesting thread.
6/20/2018 11:41 PM
"No, he won't hold you to it when he is a RS Fr.

This is pretty much the biggest secret in recruiting. I just figured it out a few months ago because someone posted it in another thread. If you are planning to redshirt someone, you should absolutely offer them 75% PT as a freshman. You will get a nasty email from the recruit, but his WE will remain unchanged."

I never knew this, and so I just tried it. Offered 75% PT and then redshirted him. Yes, I did get the nasty email from him, but no drop in WE.
6/21/2018 2:13 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/21/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
"No, he won't hold you to it when he is a RS Fr.

This is pretty much the biggest secret in recruiting. I just figured it out a few months ago because someone posted it in another thread. If you are planning to redshirt someone, you should absolutely offer them 75% PT as a freshman. You will get a nasty email from the recruit, but his WE will remain unchanged."

I never knew this, and so I just tried it. Offered 75% PT and then redshirted him. Yes, I did get the nasty email from him, but no drop in WE.
Noted.

Thanks BJ
6/21/2018 4:29 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.