Is this guy a STL??? Topic

I've been playing for about 20 seasons now. I don't ever remember getting an STL recruit but...

I have a Sophomore DB on my team now. His improvement this year is currently at 73 points. The next highest player has improved 47 points.

I looked at some of top schools in D3 and haven't seen a player with that much improvement.

Is he a STL or just someone that's an anomaly?
6/11/2018 4:17 PM
He could very well be. But the high development this season can be attributed to his high work ethic. Now if he continues to grow at that pace in his Junior year, then I'd say yes, he is an STL. Even if he's not an official STL, he's a damn good player.
6/11/2018 4:52 PM
6/12/2018 1:53 AM
He's STL. He is maxing out, STL, started every game, PT was 84%, WE up from 68 to 81. Plus he had low numbers to start the season with, 32 Ath, 56 Spd, 17 Str, 32 Tkl, 28 Hands, 52 GI, 39 Elus, 34 Tech, easier to bring those numbers up 7 or so per category than a better player with higher ratings.
6/12/2018 6:56 PM
Is this guy a STL??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.