Five campus visit question Topic

Has anyone ever experienced a case of a recruit reaching the max campus visits? I've read that a player "may only go on a total of five campus visits". So i wasn't sure if a player will only go on a campus visit with 5 different schools or if some players may go on more. Or if that rule is even implemented at all.

And while i understand this question maybe confusing i understand that a player can only campus visit a college once. Im wondering more as to that individual player only going on campus visits to 5 total schools. Thanks!
6/11/2018 7:32 PM
I've never seen it.
6/11/2018 9:05 PM
Yup. Just happened to me last season with Ga Tech. It says something like "the recruit has reach max allotted campus visits" and the CV option wasn't there.

Its super rare though.
6/11/2018 11:18 PM
Yup. Just happened to me last season with Ga Tech. It says something like "the recruit has reach max allotted campus visits" and the CV option wasn't there.

Its super rare though.
6/11/2018 11:18 PM
It is still possible to sign those guys without the CV. I was on a marginal prospect a couple seasons ago at UNC Greensboro, and received that message. All five of his visits were to D2 and D3 schools. He was a late preference, and I used HV (may have maxed out 20, too long ago to remember) to overcome the lack of CV. But he was not a top stud D1 prospect,and they were not other D1 schools. But if you want him all may not be lost.
6/12/2018 11:04 AM
I got that message on a guy I was recruiting from DI late session against another DI who had pushed down 4 DIIs. So yeah I lost the battle cause of that dumb rule
6/12/2018 12:03 PM
I've seen it often. From D2 when I go after D1 players that have all D1 sims on the considering list, and they're up to high and very high, it happens often
6/12/2018 12:23 PM
Thank you all for the insight! I had never come across it and didn't know if it was ever implemented.
6/12/2018 12:47 PM
Five campus visit question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.